GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 327 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3265

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Senior Member weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,341.55 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sakigbest View Post
    main na pany senoir se sekha hai trding kerna orr wo meirri bohat madd krty hain is main orr mujhe is main se bohat ee cha profit hasil hota ghhai forex main kam ker ka kun kamujhe is main bohat e acha prpit hasil ho chuka hai forex per kam ker ka kun ka jab main is per trde lagata hun toh mujhe is main se bohat e cah prpfgit hasil hopta hai is leya maijn is per bohat mzay se trde keta hun
    Demo accounts ke sath trading aur jab aap achi terhan se kaam karte hain aur jab aap ko aetmaad milta hai ke aap real account mein trading kar satke hain to aap real mein trading kar saktay hain aur haan ahem nuqta nazar ko roknay ke liye kabhi nahi bhool jatay hain

2. PAMM
    Senior Member Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    36.17 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 734 Posts
    mujhe avbi zayda tym nhi insatpar keyu main abi kuch months pehly he join kiya hein is liye zayda kuch janta be nhi ho ur na he zayda kuch keh sakta hu ias baray main

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86.30 USD
    Thanks
    first of all you have to trade with a demo account and when you practice well and when you feel confident that you can trade on a real account then you can trade on the estate and yes the main points never forget to set a stop loss in all your trades and The first step in starting a trade is to open a demo account to practice and get to know more about the use of the platform we will use. After we know how to use and use and try several strategies in trading, we can open a real account, it is recommended to use penny accounts.

Senior Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.30 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 960 Posts
    Demo account sy start kr k jb apko knowledge ho jay experience ho jay phr real account bana k trading shuro krni chahey...

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    80.58 USD
    Thanks
    well, unfortunately, I think it's important here that, we have to make sure we want to be good traders, and we also have to check the commitment for it and also the will, and then, we need to know what our real styles and characteristics are, and of course we will find out after reading, studying and practicing, and trying several methods and will get it. and actually I saw the best broker I ever used was an Instaforex broker and guess what they won 3 times the 'Best in Asia' award. You have to invest with them because they are reliable, and they are not frauds so you can always count on them when you are ready to invest.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82.18 USD
    Thanks
    I think Instaforex is a good start. It offers a lot of bonuses like posts, no doposite bonuses and welcome bonuses and you can get a bonus every time you deposit to Instaforex. The distribution is also small. You can trade with any platform to the best for you. Many people use meta trader 4. Some use meta trader 5. This will not affect your trading much but there will be some features that are missing or will have more at 4 and 5.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    96.73 USD
    Thanks
    It is better to invest our time first to study our forex market from basic to advanced level than we trade directly using large amounts of money but we do not know anything because this condition will make us suffer a lot of losses. , if we want to run a business, we must believe that we can succeed in this business, if we do not believe we can succeed in this business, then we do not have to run this business, we better look for other businesses, and in Forex trading the best tool will be an indicator, this will be very useful for traders to trade on the right path. In indicators there are many types, each type will help several ways for that we must know each indicator. The first indicator you can learn, to learn technical analysis, and also learn money management calculations

Member wahyudin will become famous soon enough wahyudin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    72.77 USD
    Thanks
    if you are a beginner trader in the forex business ... you can start learning and practicing in demo trading. You can use demo trading to learn how to analyze forex market movements. You can use demo trading to develop your own strategy. don't invest big money if you don't have good skills about forex business and for a new trader I think a trader must invest $ 100 in insta forex because as far as I know insta forex is the best broker (I personally use this from scratch). and now I think meta traders 4 and 5 are the best platforms I use 4.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.65 USD
    Thanks
    If you want to start trading on the forex market then you will manage your money and start trading at least 400 to 500 points up or down is your best money margin for your trade and the demo account is a very good opportunity for beginners who want to do this business. They can practice their knowledge and can determine whether they can start with a real account or not. Practical experiences are always memorable and fun to learn about anything.

11. Contests
    Member tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    81.82 USD
    Thanks
    I really like Instatrader. Open a demo account there and learn some from the baby pips site. it's good to study before trading with real money and after you learn a few and all your trades, or the majority will be fine, then you will be able to trade with real money. and there are many companies for trading. You can choose which one you feel best, you can invest as much as you can easily invest, always try to make a good analysis of trading and then start trading.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

setan (05-29-2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 327 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 LastLast