+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 506 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 5055

Thread: Technical knowledge For Forex.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-18   11:59
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  76 USD

gyaan aur anubhav har jagah hai jahaan aapake vyavasaay ke vyaapaar mein sabase achchha paisa kamaate hue is vyavasaay mein takaneekee gyaan aur is naukaree mein saphalata praapt karate hain aur sabase achchha kamaate hain aur is kaam mein sabase achchha laabh praapt karate hain

2018-01-28   18:06
    Best answer #2

There is some kind of Technical analysis required in the forex trading and these kind of things can be easily learn with the help of trading in the demo market you need to learn about some indicators those are necessary to trade in the forex market

2017-12-24   17:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Technical knowledge of candlestick is required to trade in the forex market in order to get high profit and traders who are going to learn from the beginning in the demo market and in the website they are going to get good profit

2017-12-17   18:02
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  67 USD

It is called fundamental analysis of Forex trading market. If you will use indicators and analyse the market with the help of indicators then it will be called technical analysis of Forex trading market. So, we should use both methods to trade in Forex trading market to avoid any loss.

2017-12-06   11:38
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me kaam karne ke liye trader ko esme technical knlwedge lena bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ache se market me knlwdedge lega aur esme practice karke chalenga to he wo esme kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko apna jada time charts par dena chahiye,esme trader jetna market me charts par trend line se kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha market me entry le sakenga.

2017-12-28   16:07
    Best answer #6

forex trading main work karney kay liye technical knowledge bhi chhaiye hoti hai kyun kay forex kay 3 parts hein in 3no parts ko apko learn karna chahiye agar apko perfect earning karni forex say main khud forex per work kar rahah hoon aor earning kay sath learning bhi kar rahah hon.

Member raizhu is an unknown quantity at this point raizhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed, many kinds of techniques and styles of trading to be profitable, both of which rely on technical analysis and fundamental analysis are adopted. Each technique there are advantages and disadvantages, so you should not just glued to understand technical analysis or fundamental analysis alone course. Both of these analyzes should be considered in deciding action in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sultan is an unknown quantity at this point sultan's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe if asked, I answer might be for example two great forex traders like Warren Buffet n Sorros they both trading without technical analysis even without fundamentally they both say that forex has memory so the only study that has past form of market they can find the next market direction . but only a few who have the expertise org just like this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    try try to do in terms of things that have not yet certain and sure. OP let alone random origin, meaning just hoping on luck, we are the ones who actually can make a fortune on our side, and certainly will experience loss if the random origin OP though with small lots also must lose its name.

Senior Member tromtrom is an unknown quantity at this point tromtrom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical knowledge are essential in forex trading, the technical knowledge to work for us to determine when we get into the market and when we will get out of the forex market, now for the technical study was also not easy to have enough experience in making technical analysis be helpful to us.

Senior Member mutokhir is an unknown quantity at this point mutokhir's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true, if we master the analysis is fundamentally going to be easy to get a big profit. but for a beginner I guess it's not possible because it is very difficult to take a long time to get the hang of it. so according to my mending learn the technical analysis used in running forex business

Banned eliotfx is an unknown quantity at this point eliotfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical knowledge is very important for me, because I trade based on technical analysts. because I think it is a very simple way. because in addition to technical analysis, I have analyzed the news. and it was very difficult for me. analyze news makes my experience a lot of losses. so far I focus on technical analysis for my trading.

Senior Member 12mc29 is an unknown quantity at this point 12mc29's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex k lea technical knoledge ke zarorat itni zyada to nhe hoti bas thore see zarorat hoti ha or log kabe kabi log iss ka sahara be latay ha or forex par postay lagatay ha or pasay kamatay ha iss par kaam karnay k lea knowledge ke zarorat hoti ha.

Banned signil is an unknown quantity at this point signil's Avatar
    Thanks
    I doubt if there are successful traders trade without understanding technical analysis, fundamental analysis because in principle does not apply at all times and we still need an entry point the right way in order to get the maximum benefit ...

Member dian21 is an unknown quantity at this point dian21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    technical knowledge means read news about forex daily and use any other tool like meta trader etc its very help full for beginner, its means its a small guess about what happen in future .Forex market depend on every country in which you want trade .
    analysis knowledge is critical to the success of forex trading. both fundamental analysis and technical analysis both have their merits not only for beginners analysis is necessary for all traders. to be no great loss.

Member lutsoft is an unknown quantity at this point lutsoft's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex you have a capital.
    and you must buy or sell your capital.
    then as much you capital become profit.
    ya, i think thats how to earn money from forex.
    Dont complain! Just work harder!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 506 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)