+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 506 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical knowledge For Forex.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-18   11:59
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  76 USD

gyaan aur anubhav har jagah hai jahaan aapake vyavasaay ke vyaapaar mein sabase achchha paisa kamaate hue is vyavasaay mein takaneekee gyaan aur is naukaree mein saphalata praapt karate hain aur sabase achchha kamaate hain aur is kaam mein sabase achchha laabh praapt karate hain

2018-01-28   18:06
    Best answer #2

There is some kind of Technical analysis required in the forex trading and these kind of things can be easily learn with the help of trading in the demo market you need to learn about some indicators those are necessary to trade in the forex market

2017-12-24   17:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Technical knowledge of candlestick is required to trade in the forex market in order to get high profit and traders who are going to learn from the beginning in the demo market and in the website they are going to get good profit

2017-12-17   18:02
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  67 USD

It is called fundamental analysis of Forex trading market. If you will use indicators and analyse the market with the help of indicators then it will be called technical analysis of Forex trading market. So, we should use both methods to trade in Forex trading market to avoid any loss.

2017-12-06   11:38
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me kaam karne ke liye trader ko esme technical knlwedge lena bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ache se market me knlwdedge lega aur esme practice karke chalenga to he wo esme kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko apna jada time charts par dena chahiye,esme trader jetna market me charts par trend line se kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha market me entry le sakenga.

2017-12-28   16:07
    Best answer #6

forex trading main work karney kay liye technical knowledge bhi chhaiye hoti hai kyun kay forex kay 3 parts hein in 3no parts ko apko learn karna chahiye agar apko perfect earning karni forex say main khud forex per work kar rahah hoon aor earning kay sath learning bhi kar rahah hon.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical information, reading Forex news every day and using other tools like MetaTrader, etc. also helps all beginners and their ability to predict what will happen in the future. The Forex market depends on countries that want to trade. knowledge of technical analysis is very important. actually I am sure, all new traders learn technical analysis must be the first to know when trading forex. but to get maximum results, we must also have knowledge of fundamental analysis. because both types of analysis support each other.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many ways to analyze the price, one of which uses an indicator. so technical knowledge is very important to help us analyze the forex market. I think many traders use technical analysts to trade them. because technical knowledge is easier to learn because it's easy to understand. Technical analysis is an analysis of the challenges of chart studies or ordinary candle traders call understanding, and that analysis depends on socio-economic and political news traders usually refer to it as fundamental analysis. I am new to the forex business and I still have to learn more about Forex in terms of business, and I will tell every trader everything I know.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is one of the effects of the country's economic development. so as traders must be able to master economic growth in the countries that are traded. Most don't understand the news that often happens in the country. because of the economic development they can move the forex market. so this knowledge is an important element of knowledge that needs to be studied well before plunging into the forex business. Ways in knowledge of foreign currency trading will be a consideration that makes you and me completely different in your foreign currency trading and then rate again every time you check only about two professional traders, who also capture and then various losses.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical knowledge is very important when you trade on the forex market because most of the market time moves on the main level so you have to choose this main level so that you will be able to make good profits from your trading. I will never come to me but I feel that we all agree that if you become a millionaire, you will continue to trade using good experience with large capital investments resulting in greater profits

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both in different ways for forex traders to succeed in the number of pips that are highly expected in the entire market, we only need to learn the same best procedures to make use of it as in technical analysis as a result of technical analysis, we can get the same best. the direction to the market and the most favorable prices so I believe technical analysis is needed. Technical knowledge is very important for choosing important levels in a particular currency pair and then getting the best entry level is the only way that will allow us to stick with the free mind and reap more profits. After we have this knowledge, making money is very easy.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who use Forex trading platforms swear by their own methods of analysis and weathering. In fact, there are a number of different techniques that you can use to measure the entire Forex market, the most popular being Forex technical analysis techniques. Traders who use Forex trading platforms swear by their own methods of analysis and weathering. In fact, there are a number of different techniques that you can use to measure the entire Forex market, the most popular being Forex technical analysis techniques.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imply that this is a very important way to improve the health or nature of the trade industry from certain privileges. Results knowledge provides ideas that are closer to various indicators and tools from the trading platform and helps us to reflect a bouncing and effective strategy that helps win money. in the market.
    It is very important to have good technical knowledge and analysis when trading on forex and a trader must also have good technical skills and must trade with market trends to make a profit. He must use technical indicators and learn them when trading

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Subject matter is very important for every seller who wants to change money with this job. Bailiwick's analysis relies on the accumulation of knights from the two main presentation friends and is supported on this information and interprets the pattern of traders pushing for future value movements and sending orders according to changing profits. The best way for a trader is to obtain technical knowledge because it is very important in trade and markets. Technical knowledge is studied with many technical indicators to consider when to succeed in trading.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good post. Technical knowledge is the most important thing for forex. This is very useful for forex. I think forex must need good knowledge and expreince. This is the best trading business online. So it needs good technical knowledge.
    Winning money from forex trading is not that simple. There are many indicators that can be used but not all of them provide a good signal. Only if one manages to get a signal from a combination of several signals, he can earn money from forex trading

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical knowledge is the most important in forex trading because without technical knowledge you will not be a good trader because of this reason you analyze the forex trading movement. even many traders are really in technical knowledge to analyze the market. so they can still predict market movements well. it's really great on the forex market and it's very helpful when you trade.
    You have made the mistake that special information shows specific research. which depends on market activity. there are lots of signals here to help with special research. I am still following a special research to deal with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 506 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)