+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 313 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3122

Thread: How much money is required to work a daily profit of $ 600 ???????

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    if your prediction going wrong then what will happen with you my friend.i am scalper and some times facing great problem with by bad strategy.i changed too many times my strategy and improving.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get daily 600 $ in my management i make trading with 1% risk and 2% profit so if i want to make 600 $ per day it need to became my account 30000$ to keep my money from risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm trading everyday in forex market, but bot everyday got profit, 3 days get profit and 2 days loss, its no problem because not always profit for me important things is consistance in forex market to got many profit every month in forex market

Senior Member koilas is an unknown quantity at this point koilas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital is most important for the trading in forex market cause without capita earn profit is impossible. according to my trading knowledge i assume that for earn $600 is my 50% profit of my investment but i want to earn more by trading in forex market.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Forex i earned many and loss also. this is a business for me and i trade always. almost 1000$ plus earning from Forex by trading. you also can if work hard, study, analysis and use of perfect time.

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's possible to gain daily profit in forex trading if there is good analysis and good money management but it's important
    to prepare good risk management too because it's possible if we lost in forex trading too but if there is good risk
    management so it will be more relax.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    why not friends to target a 1000 or more in trading rather then that of 600 per day aim high and then trade you will make enough profit in trading here but you need to be consistent in this trading business in order to go for large profits

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many trader who has the ability to make daily profit. Only the trader who have a very good strategy can make profit daily as strategy play a very strong role in making profit..........thanks a lot.

Banned max80 is an unknown quantity at this point max80's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have need required 7000$ to earn daily profit 600$ then it is possible because 600$ profit is very hard so more investment are need for profit that.

Senior Member yum is an unknown quantity at this point yum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for gaining a daily profit of about 600 dollars we have to invest an amount of at least 5000 dollars so that we may have low risk trading on the trading platform and do not loose much more money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 313 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)