+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 313 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3122

Thread: How much money is required to work a daily profit of $ 600 ???????

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a huge profit for me.... But you can do this.Firstly you must need a capital of $6000 then you can earn your target easily...Wish you all the best for reach your target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Possible to make daily profit but it is also possible to make daily losses and lost a possible under your account ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sniper View Post
    - hello to all members of the better Forum, i want ask a question :

How much money is required to work a daily profit of $ 600 ???,,,

Is k liyay to bohat ziyada capital ka hona zaroori hota ha...agar capital zyada na ho to risk bohat lena parta hai...jo newbie kliyay to bohat mushkil ha...I think k forex say expectations lagani nhi chahiyay...bus jitna mil jayay woh theek hai...as yeh koi job thori hai jahan fixed pay milti ho...

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very shocking news to 6 months if your lucky and did not even lose money, you have to study first before getting into this willingly because trading is a high risk business if you feel the loss you may experience inadequate

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is very risky for profit daily also 600$ . but if you have no problem for your capital then 60000$ can be safe to earn like that. Forex is very risky. you can safe more if your capital is more big.

Member anish is on a distinguished road anish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make profit from forex market is not a easy task , however i think you need to invest $5000 and then it may be possible for you to make $600 as daily profit . But follow fundamental and technical analysis to secure your profit .

Senior Member posil is an unknown quantity at this point posil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my knowledge earn $600 is really big amount and by earning this profit by every trader is impossible cause earn this profit trader must be invest big amount. by the way i presume that this profit can earn by who have idol money and more knowledge.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are allowed to lose on some days depending on your strategy. Mine for example, i tend to look at the profit/loss at the end of the month not per day. If you keep getting losing trades during one day then i guess it must be time to stop and believe me this happens often.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by huda View Post
    I think forex is not about making profit each day (daily). It is about to remain profitable over the years. It is not a problem if you cannot make money in a week or so, just make sure you are able to generate profit consecutively.
    That is right, I also believe in that. Because we can also lose during the bad weeks of trading. But we have to get back and win more so we can cover our losses. That is the important thing so we can succeed in Forex, because we must accept that losing is part of Forex because nobody can predict the market correctly all the time.

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is not about making profit each day (daily). It is about to remain profitable over the years. It is not a problem if you cannot make money in a week or so, just make sure you are able to generate profit consecutively.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 313 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)