+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 313 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money is required to work a daily profit of $ 600 ???????

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    investment is so important in every job and every business so if you invest good money in this business than earning great money in this business forex trading is the real one and great business if you have good investment and good knowledge in the trading than earning great money in the short time this is the most important your investment in the trading business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-24), alizubair (2017-11-26), ayesh (2017-11-28), ayeshapak (2017-11-28), hmforex (2017-11-29), incomejobs (2017-11-24), javedqasim (2017-11-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), jhoradpak (2017-11-24), munibkhan (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), rafictn (2017-11-28)

Member MubashirJamshed is on a distinguished road MubashirJamshed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhy is kay baray mai zayada to knowledge nahi ay but ye zror hay first time kam invest kiya jay capital to risk kay chances bhi kam hoty hyn loss ho bhi jay to normal hota hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I differ in views from you I think we should not go for profit of 1% daily if we want to avoid risks in forex and for getting daily profit of $600 we should have the value of capital at least equal to $60000 so that we can earn 1% as a $60 per day. Trading for earning more than 1% daily is risky a

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxdistrub View Post
    I think the $ 600 profit per day is a small amount. I assume that the trader can make this
    profit by investing a small capital that is not enough to meet my request. I have invested
    huge amounts that helped me earn big profits on my trading platform. Happy trading
    greeting
    600 $ per day I think this is a very big target and to achieve this target we have 600 5 = 3000 $
    in our trading account. Probably wrong because very little profit target. I think we should not take much risk like this.
    regard

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

rabnaj (2017-11-25)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by king shalman View Post
    To make $ 600 daily trading depends largely on your capital strength, if you open a standard account with say $ 5000 then with .
    2 lot size and a 15pip target and two trades a day will see you smiling daily if you have a good strategy.
    set up on 60 min time frame or 30 min time frame and look for entry in a 5 min time frame with 15 pips target with .
    2 lot size and two trades a day will give you the $ 600 daily.
    becarfull
    I think the $ 600 profit per day is a small amount. I assume that the trader can make this
    profit by investing a small capital that is not enough to meet my request. I have invested
    huge amounts that helped me earn big profits on my trading platform. Happy trading
    greeting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

bloozom (2017-11-23)

Junior Member anumanie is on a distinguished road anumanie's Avatar
    Thanks
    To make $ 600 daily trading depends largely on your capital strength, if you open a standard account with say $ 5000 then with .
    2 lot size and a 15pip target and two trades a day will see you smiling daily if you have a good strategy.
    set up on 60 min time frame or 30 min time frame and look for entry in a 5 min time frame with 15 pips target with .

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    becarfull

11. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

fxdistrub (2017-11-16)

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you have knowledge of a strategy for a good balance and very good, you can get a good profit.
    But I think if you have a good strategy then be careful. Are you saying more capital,
    more space we have and less afraid of ordering and analyzing merchants and we can get more profits in no time.
    good luck best regard

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear agar ap ko daily six hundred dollar ka profit earn karna ho tu ap ko kam az kam ten thousand dollar capital hona chahye tab hi ap high leverage aur high lot size se itna barra profit earn kar saken gay and itna high profit hai difficult to earn .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to memi memi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-11-01)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap forex market mai 600 profit earn kr sakty ho. Likan es kay lye ap; ko orexmarket mai investment bhe zada say zada krna hai. Mery khyal say ap ko es business mai 30000 say zada investment krna hai tou ap forex market mai trade kr sakty ho. Kyu k ap ka daily ka target bhe tou big hai.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 313 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)