+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Forex Trading Strategies.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only professional trading strategies that i know is the ability to trade using the technical aspect of Forex to make pips from the Forex market, because only this method gives you the ability to see the Forex market and appreciate eit the right way by using the candle stick to analyze what the market intends to do next.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    bhai ji mene aapki strategy dekhli hai aur esko save karli hai,dekhne mein tou ye strategy achhi lag rahi hai lekin esko demo par use karke hei pata chalenga ki hum esko kaise use kar sakte hai..
    bhaiya ji strategy to mujhe kuch bhi samjh hi nahi aaya hain ki kisi tarah se humko ye strategy ka use karna hain is strategy ke bare mein agar kuch samjhaya gaya hota to fir fayda milta bhi lekin abhi to mujhe ismein koi fayda hi nahi dikhai de raha hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member abdul786 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jimloveski View Post
    Well, candles chart is very similar to the bar chart but I agree- candlestick is more clear. It gives very powerfull and accurate signals.
    The strategy is good- i know that many professional traders use it but the reason of the success is not the strategy- in my opinion experience and Money managment is more important.
    The genuine method can be good- i'm certain that allotments of accomplished merchants work with it however the reason of the accomplishment is just not the actual scheme- in my attitude know-how in supplement to money managment can be added essential.
    really this kind of is amidst the key meeting of which ing merchants should to adhere to. glimpsing only 1 time time span is expected to make people sightless. my own proposals can be each and every day before commencing considering first start your graph 1 day in supplement to take note next 4h in supplement to an hour change in between them to begin to glimpse the snapshot clear-cut. next take note if you will glimpse several absolutely vital report for making huge moves for your pair. you can even set an security alert to your pc to help help recall you favour commencing involving Manchester in addition to new-york sessions in supplement to ease of the news. this will help you to contain every thing in order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji mene aapki strategy dekhli hai aur esko save karli hai,dekhne mein tou ye strategy achhi lag rahi hai lekin esko demo par use karke hei pata chalenga ki hum esko kaise use kar sakte hai..

Banned clefquadri is an unknown quantity at this point clefquadri's Avatar
    Thanks
    to me this is not professional in any way because it does not make use of the forex price action system because if it does then you should know that there is more to it than make the noise because using indicators to trade does not make it an easy trade and does not add the touch of professionalism to this business because this is not the best stress free way to trade the forex market.

Senior Member zundhafx is an unknown quantity at this point zundhafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing it, hopefully I can help in analyzing the market nalisa can simplify with this analysis, but it would be good to follow her in the finals if the direct signal signal.
    thank you

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wnhw99 View Post
    thanx for this good strategy....i was looking for some good strategy like that..i will try it soon on my real account...i will try it first on demo after that will try it on real account
    bhaiya ji agar ap achi strategy dekh rahe hain to yehi strategy follow kare ye professitional trader ki strategy batayi gayi hain ye dekhne mein bhi aisi hi lagti hain jaise kisi ache trade ki ye strategy ho bhai isko follow jarur kare
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanx for this good strategy....i was looking for some good strategy like that..i will try it soon on my real account...i will try it first on demo after that will try it on real account

Member nitesh400 is an unknown quantity at this point nitesh400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, to be professional or a good trader, must know some basic rules and experience of trading, for that issue money management is important factor, which can control your risk and care for you to make a big profit. using correct formula and strong strategy can make traders expert.

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's really great to see your professional forex trading strategy. I think it's going to help everybody. Now I will be using this technique. The next pair of us will really know what is the use of graphs to help you. Here we can compare the rates of many days together. For me, this is terrible advice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)