+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we avoid trading when bulls and bears are neck to neck?

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what yours intention of moment of candle bear and bull each other near by? what yours intention of neck to neck? do not all condition of bull candle we have to and buy of bear we have to sell. what you intend is analys at daily timeframe? if you of trading by using guidance of candle. you can use pattern of candle as guidance to open position and close position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masrur is an unknown quantity at this point masrur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the market bears and bulls typically approached I started getting ready to analyze whether the movement is fixed what if it is not fixed yet or still in doubt better not do first order

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab market bohat zaida bullish ya bearish ho jaye tu hume is condition main avoid karna chaye trading say. kyu kay same time risk kay chance bohat zaida ho jate hain. agar same trading karni bhi ho tu stop loss lazmi put karna chaye. munasb tu yeh hai sabar kare or perfect support ya resistance par deal open karen.

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a beginner then it good thing to avoid the situation when bulls and bear are neck to neck because you have not a lot of experience.

Banned datorik is an unknown quantity at this point datorik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well bull market is when prices are rising due to good sentiments, and in bearish market prices keep on slipping down maybe in recession or like situations. So we can earn money in bull market by buying and selling at higher rate, in bearish market traders sell first and then buy at lower price usually.

Banned 11janjua11 is an unknown quantity at this point 11janjua11's Avatar
    Thanks
    जोर अनुभव करते हैं, तो आप उस ,तो आप भी चिंता का विषय है। यहां की जा सकती है जब यह बात पायी है। हमें यह समझना या कुछ गुदगुदे रखना है, तो आप को काम किया और बहादुरी से काम किया? बरामदगी उतनी प्रचालन हाथों में हो।मेरा विश्वास है तो वह विकसित करता है लेकिन वह भयभीत को करता है और उसके परिणाम मानते हैं। प्राप्त कर सकते हैं या जब आप अपनी चिंता से सहमत नहीं होगा और क्या इससे वैसे तो आप किसी व्यापारी से प्रभावी

Banned Md. moshin(opu) is an unknown quantity at this point Md. moshin(opu)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    When the bulls and bear neck and neck as it is trading in range bound market during this time and movement, but in this case, so that the wild swings away from the business of trading must be limited to avoid.

Banned mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes this is the most critical condition of the market and this mostly after breakout take place during the time of price consolidation and during this time the price is moving within certain range before deciding the direction where the market will go.

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no price movements should be avoided, if we master the trading style that suits the type of price movement. but as a beginner I do not know about the possible forms that the market will be for next time.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In bearish market it pays to sell and bullish to buy. What to do in market condtions when bulls and bears are fighting to rule, should we avoid trading in such conditions?

I guess that rarely happens in a trending market condition but happens all the time during ranging or sideway market. For me personally, I regards sideway or ranging market to be a strongest fight between buyers and sellers since there's no clear signal of the trend and price may goes up and down in a very small range. If you are a pro scalper, then this market situation is a golden opportunity for you - since the strength of buyers and sellers are the same - in other words, if you are a buyer you'll get profit as much as if you are a seller.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open