+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 274 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member faisal0833 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal0833's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and profit is the best kind. Most of the time, 50 and 60 points, stop loss of 200 points is a small risk, but the 10 PIPs are more likely to achieve profit, and, therefore, a strategy that I think is good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    Well bro, in my opinion why we have to limit our profit at 10 pips if we can get more than that, we can put our TP unlimited by using trailing stop or at least in suply and demand area.
    SL 200 pips TP 10 pips means when we loss one time It takes 20 trades without loss to BEP.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moloydebnath is an unknown quantity at this point moloydebnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think it is such a good idea having 200 pips stop and 10 pips profit it means you haven't done the analysis properly or you have a weak strategy, a good forex strategy will not allow to do such kind of things good strategy minimize the loose and maximizes the profits.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when ou open position and try to set Slot Loss ABOUT 200 PIPS AND tAKE pROFIT oNLY 10 PIPS THAT MEAN YOU ARE NOT REALY BELIEVE WITH YOUR STRATEGY!!. For me, slot loss that not must bigger and just use your analytic before trading. if you believe with your strategies, you never using SL more than 100 pips.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a worse thing that you going to do. Just imagine that you need to have 20 profitable trade of 10 pips just to breakeven with one loss of 200 pips. If you want to trade make sure that your earning is much bigger than your SL. So if you have 50 pips target your SL should be 25 pips. Now you will going to say that its going to be more easy to get SL than to get TP. But if you do technical and or fundamental analysis chance are you going to get lots of 50 pips TP than SL. because before you going to open your position chance are you already know that you going to earn 50 pips in the first place.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would choose the 10 pips profit, because it will be more beneficial because it does not cost high stop-loss,
    and with 10 pips will generate profits may be greater than 200 pips stop loss.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should have the good knowledge about the forex tradings and we should not lose the money if we do not know how to manage the trades well and with good money management we can do the good tradings with good profit takings and it is not wise to have more long stop loss and less take profit

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the ratio looks unbalance.. you only want profit 10 pips and you bear to loss 200 pips.. if you win you got your 10 and if you lose you loss your 200.. That is much for me.. I cant bear to lose that much. if the market condition is unfavor.. just plan your exit.. dont wait. thats all.. maybe 2:1 (win:loss) ratio is good because I follow that rules when opening a position..

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 pips stop loss and 10 pips take profit its a good strategy,its save i think..but we must do the analyse correctly so that we can Open Possition in the right momment..its only need a diciplints to make this strategies goes well,i use this strategy to..goodluck!!thx.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    i think it will waste your time trading with 200pips stop loss.
    in my opinion, better you set a small leverage to avoid from big loss.
    there is other way to earn a good profit rather than put 200pips stop loss.
    you should try to think other strategy such as take small profit which is quality pips and enter positions based on price actions.
    good luck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 274 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)