+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 274 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member jogoroni is an unknown quantity at this point jogoroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When investor business they should know when to access and when to quit. Professional investor always use quit reduce they use sensible place like assistance and level of resistance factor. 200 pips quit reduce for 10 pips i think it is very big quit reduce factor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    your stop loss and take profit should be set upon your capital.how much loss you can bear i mean

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lionfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For temporary it is the best strategy because 200 pips stop-loss is too excellent and too far from reaching if you are starting roles with appropriate research. The take benefit is 10 pips so excellent and possible that you can win a lot of deals within few hours. I appreciate this.

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    Each trader have a own way to use stop loss and take profit, for me i usually use stop loss about 20-30 pips and take profit about 40-50 pips. I think that 200 pips for sttop loss and 10 pips for take profit is not good.

Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes it may also happens the market go totally go against you and rapidly moves to Stop loss ( but it will happens rarely , you can also have alternative plans for this...

Member dadik1 is an unknown quantity at this point dadik1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, by placing a stop loss pips distance away the floating minus happened should not be a loss in a heartbeat if it touches the stop loss too close. take a little profit no matter if its a lot of lot size

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 pips as stop loss is very deep level and it may put our capital in high risk, maximum 50-70 pips stop loss is ideal for trader and 200 pips stop loss possible for only long term trading. As a smart trader we have to think about margin call area with the limit of stop loss.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my opinion, take profit and stop loss point should be equal or a few pips greater or lesser.A trader should not use stop loss at 200 pips away.Because when the market price will touch the stop loss point, your balance will be about to zero.So set stop loss and take profit in a short distance.

Banned shem is an unknown quantity at this point shem's Avatar
    Thanks
    200 pips as a stop loss would be a muder and a 10pip take profit would be a strong loss when you lose you can delete a lot of big profits with just one trade,just understand everything that atleast profit to loss should be propotional to each other,making sure that you know when you know how to balance the 2 its the best way you can be in these market.

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 274 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)