+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 274 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member azky is an unknown quantity at this point azky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very dangerous once when the Canal continued to be applied as if the direction of tp hit then it may be quick to profit but when the loss is likely to lose an awful lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think in this way....... i think that stop loss and take profit is depend on news analysis..... because from news analysis we can predict the market movement and from this base we can give stop loss and take profit in perfect place...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Amirgoraya is an unknown quantity at this point Amirgoraya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10 pip profit easy aa jata hai or 200 pip stop lagane ki koi zarorat nahi agr ap pas bathe han to stop loss ko kam use kiya kare or han agr ap apne systm se dor han to pher 20 pip ka stop loss lga le

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    No general will risk a majority of his men in a battle that he has no plan for and where he has no idea about his enemy. So my question to you is, why would you risk your capital in market conditions you know nothing about? Luckily two remedies exist for the forex general who finds himself in this situation.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    In my experience on tading forex, if you want to set TP 10 pips maybe you can use SL 30 pips., so for example in 10 trades if you win 8 times and get hit twice you still profit., but using tp 10 pips with 200 pips of Sl I think quite hard my friend.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you do that it will be worse thing. if you really want to gain consistant profit from the forex trading then you must have to close your trades with little loss and try to trade with the trend so that you can make good amount of pips from that trade.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member winda is an unknown quantity at this point winda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 pips as stop loss is incredibly deep level and it should place our capital in high risk, maximum 50-70 pips stop loss is ideal for trader and 200 pips stop loss doable for just long term trading. as a sensible trader we've got to believe regarding margin decision space along with the limit of stop loss.

Banned pipsgaining is an unknown quantity at this point pipsgaining's Avatar
    Thanks
    200 pips are good for make 10 pips profit but for this action we should experience abut forex trading side and i think so this target is not so difficult it can be chase anyone it not so difficult.

Junior Member annn2060i is an unknown quantity at this point annn2060i's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the stop lose must to be 100 point under the support for the previous day and this is in buy and sell mode

Senior Member lot is an unknown quantity at this point lot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you were a kid, did you ever fly a kite? If your kites flew like mine did they always needed either more tail or less tail depending on who was advising you. And no matter what you did, sometimes the kite took offline a rocket and sometimes it fell like a .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 274 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)