+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 274 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Junior Member playlaldi is an unknown quantity at this point playlaldi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I do not like to used the sl is too larges, I think we should not used largers the stoploss is 50 pips as possible and it will not tend to easily touch stoploss and deals only put my sl 30 pips really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sa71755 is an unknown quantity at this point sa71755's Avatar
    Thanks
    Building cash in the currency market is not an straightforward process by any means. However, due to some schooling and knowledge of the marketplace, it can become fairly straightforward to profit in the currency industry. A lot traders lead to understanding which it's the simply methods that develop the wealth. Over analyzing and over thinking can at times have an effect on the trading approaches and method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vinod467 is an unknown quantity at this point vinod467's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lol...the 200 stop loss versus only 10 pips profits is insane. You mean...you are willing to lose 200 pips just to get that 10 pips? That is plain stupidity. I would rather lose 20 pips to earn 10 pips than sacrifice my account that much not reasonable for me.

Senior Member mari980 is an unknown quantity at this point mari980's Avatar
    Thanks
    200 pips 10 pips profit but for this purpose we can make a good forex trading experience should come to pass, and I think that this target is not so difficult, it may be difficult to not chase anyone.

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are so many strategies use in forex trading its totally denends upon you that how much experience in that particullar strategie you have. how much controll and knowledge about that strategie you have.

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    well these are genral but in most of the cases a bit modification would be required its sure, you first you have to calculate it hoe much you can bear so better first calculate then set these.

Banned vanes is an unknown quantity at this point vanes's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we want to make it better, we can use 20 as our take profit and 10 pips as our stop loss. the expert trader can do it and they can trade with low risk but high reward

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hehe...yup,that will be a worst decicions..but if you have a great capitals and a great skills you can set your stop loss in 200,and i thinks is back to your strategy and your equity,as long its comfort and profitable for you,so what's the problem..just continou it and be your self to reach the success!!goodluck for you guys!!

Senior Member pelotrader is an unknown quantity at this point pelotrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my view
    it is the risk reward ratio is wrong and also bad
    because if you loss one time you need 20 wins without a loss

obviously doing it tough in the average trader is difficult to maintain consistency

but obviously everyone has an outlook that is different each open position and use money management

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not my friend this disaster considered 200 points to stop the losses can be more than 200 points account lose if this exceeds the number you cautious as possible to operate a maximum stop loss is 100 points .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 274 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)