+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 274 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it would be wise to try your strategy in a demo account, and then you can judge whether a success or failure, and profits or losses are experiencing as well as the success or failure of this plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it unwise strategy, because in order to recoup losses that only once we need to profit ten times. means to be able to get profit we have to take profit 21 times, if we had one loss, we can only 10 pips. for this system, you must have a very good strategy. and you should do cuts loss before it reaches the stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    I think this is a great one sir, because if we are only going to use 10 pips, then we should not be using 200 pips at stake, because if we fail then our losses will be very much sir

Senior Member Ahmed Farag is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Farag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is a good idea to trade with only 10 pips as a take profit that means that you are not greedy trader. 10 pips is very easy to get them and 200 pips as stop loss are too away . trading with the trend direction to get 10 pips is very easy and that is what I am doing. I trade with a simple moving average to tell me the trend direction and exit with 10 pips as a take profit

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    calculations are not balanced, pal. however, if you just take 10 pips, while the stop loss 200 pips, this is unreasonable. if take profit has not been touched, then the price of getting away, though not to -200 pips, would be too long to wait, the price back again.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I even 100 pips stoploss, but during trending market entry, because sometimes the market moves quickly and the two-way high to low its 200 pips, this is dangerous .... but when we are on target entry immediately stop trade and enjoy the results

Junior Member ojodibannedyo is an unknown quantity at this point ojodibannedyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of stop loss is too far, no balance between reward and risk it, its normal use of reward and risk to trade is 1:2, for example, you want to get 30 pips, then the ideal stoploss is 15, if for example you are playing with take profit scalping 10 pips and stop loss 100 pips, then your efforts for 10 times the take profit will be lost once hit stoploss, then I suggest using reward and risk are wise in order to avoid a lot of loss. and can optimize your profits.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is a poor way of trade. because I do not fit between risk and reward. however, there remains the possibility that our stop loss will be touched, and when it will happen, it will be a very big loss. not balanced by the profit that we can get in a trade. Therefore I do not think too much comparison between stop loss and take profit. because later would become unbalanced between risk and reward.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sa71755 View Post
    Building cash in the currency market is not an straightforward process by any means. However, due to some schooling and knowledge of the marketplace, it can become fairly straightforward to profit in the currency industry. A lot traders lead to understanding which it's the simply methods that develop the wealth. Over analyzing and over thinking can at times have an effect on the trading approaches and method.
    200 stop loss and get only 10 pips system is very bad in risk, its high risk and small reward,understanding risk and reward and risk in management in strategy money management risk and reward management use isely when capital is big and small risk trade

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    I think this is a strategy that is very detrimental, because we only have the opportunity to gain 10 pips profit but we are risking 200 pips for a loss, I think it's not good for me because I had the capital not much and I just use my little resilience capital each trade and I always use the TP 10 and stop loss of 20 pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 274 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)