+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 274 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Senior Member armaghan is an unknown quantity at this point armaghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray kheyal sy stop loss lgana he nahin caheya sirf take profit lgana caheya keun k agar aap 200 pips ka stop loss lgaty hain to market 201 pips par ja kar wapis 200 pips nichy a jati hy to aap ko to 200 pips ka loss ho geya na is leay is leay main kabhe stop loss nahin lgata sirf take profit lgata hon keun k agar ham 10 pips ka take profit lgaty hain market 11 pips oupar ja kar wapis aati hy to aap ko to profit hova na.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nabiFX123 is an unknown quantity at this point nabiFX123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think stop loss and take profits is th best one. Most of the time frame the price comes back after 50 to 70 pips so in 200 pips stop loss there is very danger of hitting it but 10 pips take profits has more chance to hits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member triadi is an unknown quantity at this point triadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Such techniques could have run, but I think it will take a very long time to reach your profit target, the likelihood is 1:20 if once you hit stop loss, then you have to make a profit by 20 victories. and it would be a heavy burden for you.

Banned wede is an unknown quantity at this point wede's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some traders who, using such techniques. but there are also some traders who don't use such techniques. I belong to a trader who does not use such techniques, unfortunately when stoploss hit, but when the profit is only 10 points.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.

I would say, every traders must have their own good reason to employ such trading system with a very tight take profit and huge stop loss. However, from a money making and risk reward ratio, I would say such trading system or technique is very risky to be apply, especially if you are using huge capitals.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Banned Mohe is an unknown quantity at this point Mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you should understand that gainning is much harder than losing and knowing that it really works on a differnt levels you should always be the best of a trader.

Member holy is an unknown quantity at this point holy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont like trading this type of strategy, it is better not to put stop loss than this type of trading style. if you put 200 pips stop loss and you have 1
    $50 account size, what is the use of the stop loss. it means the person does not know the use of stop loss order.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakalot View Post
    I think it's a pretty safe number in many cases.however, in order to be profitable so you will have to wait to take a lot of time, and can have the time of your great loss.I think with the currency pairs little changed you may be limited to a big number, but with the currency pairs have great elasticity, you should reach the small stop loss to avoid major damage.
    I think learning and practicing you can improve forex business day by day. because forex is all about learning and earning. in forex knowledge is power. those who have good knowledge, they can easily make money in forex.

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    true bro manyof the many opportunities we are one looking for one thing we did not get the chance cook's imposible is chane on this one so we to find and use the right.

Banned Kiki is an unknown quantity at this point Kiki's Avatar
    Thanks
    200pips and a take profit is a 10pos and make the best for trading and make sure that the best way to trade is to have thebest trading idea and always be there and know what will happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 274 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)