+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 274 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    I think it's too risky sir, do not use a high risk in this trade sir
    if we are going to use a stop loss then you should use 2 times the amount of profit that will take you plug sir, because it will get better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muhd.fawadk is an unknown quantity at this point muhd.fawadk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no mere khayal se stop loss 200 pips ka buhut hi zayada bara hai risk reward ration thic nahi hai risk reward ratio equal ya phir double hona chahie lakin yeh risk reward ratio bilkul risky hai aik sl hit hua to all account hi zero ho jia gaa

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sammyanhi is on a distinguished road sammyanhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    es it is true but it is also very risky for those of you who use it that way, while the power of your equity is weak, and if you want to use these ways must have keuatan midal pretty much.
    is very likely to take profit targets that have been set but if there is an error also may result in very large losses.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

yes it is true but it is also very risky for those of you who use it that way, while the power of your equity is weak, and if you want to use these ways must have the power midal pretty much.
    is very likely to take profit targets that have been set but if there is an error also may result in very large losses.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    10 pips is so small with me and I do not think we can set 200 pips STOPLOSS and only 10 pips PROFIT, I think it is not good and it could be too big loss and I think that may be 50 pips stoploss is a better way of

Junior Member vanetina is an unknown quantity at this point vanetina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the sound settings to take profit and stop loss is 1:1. that we have to go for the news so that we can be strong here and also can make the strategies.We have to go for the indicators.

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal se app ki strategy wrong hai kiyo ke app 10 pips ke liye 200 pips ka risk le rahy ho jo bilkul gair munasab hai i think 10pips ka reward app 25 pips ke risk se le sakty ho kiyo ke 25pips ke sat hi trade ke positive hony ke bohit chance hain lakin 200pips risk tu bohit zaida hai.

Senior Member saifbd is an unknown quantity at this point saifbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With such a strategy, I'm coming across a lot of business, and I think it may be a good strategy, but a real account with this strategy is that before the exercise and the results I want to see the demo account and then becomes a real account.

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.
    In my opinion this is not good because it has a very long way comparison between the possibility of profit and loss, in other words we have a risk when we put up $ 1 means the loss of $ 200 and the possibility of profit is only $ 10. I think the placement of stop loss is too large it if we just took advantage just 10 pips.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes very true, with stop losses so far will allow one trader to fix the errors in the position to do
    but if we think rationally then it is not true, because the benefits that we expect only 10 pips while the risks taken 200 pips

Senior Member gajah mada is an unknown quantity at this point gajah mada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems too risky to take SL 200 pips with 10 pips TP only. if i personally use SL with market conditions. sideway if I never use SL, I use the SL 30 pips in anticipation of high impact movements that usually make very wild. I think it shows my discipline in trading. if SL hit still another day to make up for it
    I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute.
    ~Warren Buffett

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 274 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)