+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 274 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Banned ammir is an unknown quantity at this point ammir's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading may stop plus say he trade karta ho agar 20 pip market marye against ho jay to may apni trade close kar liyta ho or dosri trade kar kee apna loss ko poura kar liyeta ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ubaid is an unknown quantity at this point Ubaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think its good if you use this strategy and also trade with it if you take profit 20 trade and face loss in one trade with this strategy your trading will be equal. I think its very difficult to trade with this strategy may be some traders agree with this strategy but i am not agree.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fruity is an unknown quantity at this point fruity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to put the reason able stop loss in the market. if you will put such a big stop loss then certainly you will lose the money in the market and mostly the 200 pips will be hit first than the 10 pips take profit.

Banned akber90 is an unknown quantity at this point akber90's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've seen a quantity of vendors with strategies and with the purpose of I felt it would be a trade event strategy but ahead of I trade with this strategy in a real story I partake of practical next to the opening of the presentation story and observe the results and afterward switch to a real story.............................................

Banned kuku9088 is on a distinguished road kuku9088's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before adopting any theory try it in demo account. This strategy is good but it can hold your capital may be long time. If you like then always try stop loss with 30 to 50 pips.

Senior Member shompa is an unknown quantity at this point shompa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I conceive 200 pips stay going against 10pips realize is not justified because you can maturate your restraint exit triplet nowadays of realize aim and i refer the comparable if i did not consider the agree and condition.

Senior Member manpower009 is an unknown quantity at this point manpower009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect 200 pips kibosh sum against 10pips advantage is not justified because you can make your consonant going trinity times of get place and i cover the identical if i did not muse the agree and action.

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree , and made my target 20 to 30 pips having stop loss about 200 pips and keep my volume about 0.5 . now i know that the pair would not fall rapidly at 200 pips . but can go up to 40 to 50 pips easily . but if it moves in against way , than i have to wait for it , how ever it may takes long time . you have large equity fir this purpose.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a useless strategy for a forex exchage trader to actually risk an amount that is higher than their targeted profits. If we set a stop loss of 200 pips, then our TP is supposed to be 300 - 400 pips.
    Patience is Key.

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we have 200 pips stop loss and 10 pips taking profit, our hard work 20 times is just same like one stop loss. This is ot good money management that we can applied. We are better to use stop loss and taking profit that equal oe and each other. For me, targeting 30 pips with 30 stop loss is better. If I get stop loss, then I make a mistake in analyzing the market, that all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 274 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)