+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 274 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member sherylwajid is on a distinguished road sherylwajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Manchmal wren hingegen auch mehr als 40 Pips Take-Profit mglich. So gesehen, gibt es sogar auch noch grere als groe Fische, aber das kommt eher selten vor. VERWENDE EINEN STOPP-LOSS UND EINEN TRAILING-STOPP: Der Stop-Loss ist Dein Rettungsring beim Trading. Gehe niemals ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    bhia dekhi agar apko yehi stretigyko le kr chalna hn to bataod ek ap loss me rho gay becoz agar ap 100 pip sl and10 pip tp rakh gay to 90% tp hi hoga lekin agr 1 baar sl hit hua to apko 90% se zyada loss hoga
    hanji forex trader agar essi strategy ke saat market me kaam karta hai to usko esme loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me low risk lega aur apne stop loss ko bhi money management karke use karenga to he uske liye esme acha hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tulang is on a distinguished road tulang's Avatar
    Thanks
    a system that has 10 pips aims and stops large losses often placed for 100 pips. There is no doubt that this tactic of a person can utilize foreign currency all over and can generate profit sometimes .. I believe it will be an effective system stay in advance I am actually trading because the system is around a serious account I would like to implement around a simulation account initially and then determine the final result and after that move so you can seriously account. a very bad strategy, which is very high risk but very low reward, you need to abandon that trading strategy, unless you really master that strategy and always hit TP point above 90% win ratio. But it's still bad to make a big risk with low rewards

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is also true. but I think this is a very difficult strategy for traders. we do not even need some kind of durable stop loss. I think we can define some other kind of strategy for us. We can not even do stop loss for us. We can do hedging technology for our trade. I am trained to assign SL and TP with 1: 1 or 1: 2 ratio. Your ratio strategy is 1: 200.lets to calculate it, if we make the correct analysis and earn profit every time we enter, for example 8 entries X 10 pips = 80 pips entry, but if we make wrong analysis, we will lose 200 pips. is it ideal?

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hahahaha this is the worst strategy i ever heard in this forum because if you put lot = 1 $ you will lose $ 200 and if you get you will get only $ 10, so do not be stupid and be a sage you can use 200 pips to take profit and 10 to stop losses, it will be smart, do not do this at all cautiously This is not a good strategy I have never used this type of arrangement to place take profit and stop losses. I mainly set 10-20 pips taking profit and for that I set no more than 30-40 pips stop loss. If my analysis is correct then my TP is hit before SL. I do not use big stop loss.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pips r very important in trading when you see your pips more than 10 then u close your trade, otherwise you will face loss, after 50 u show your capital and when you will see 10 to 20 also safe then u will continue this trade . 10 is not good then u show more than 15 i think it is good for your trade or better than your capital. Others more than 150 really risky I think it's unwise to use 200 pips stoploss in oredr to make 10 pip profits because it does not make sense to take so much risk just to make a small pip. forex is 24 hours 5 days a week business so there will always be another opportunity to trade with less risk

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are not trading on this condition where 200 pips is a stop loss or make a high risk. So you should skip trading your forex with that partner and trade on others because traders do not have to take unnecessary risks in their forex trading account because forex is initially a risk business where risk is involved in every transaction. Please open where the profit is 200 pips and only 10 pips of risk. for me the 1:20 ratio is an improper calculation. it's all the same sacrifice to chance 20 times profit with 1 time loss. sure it hurt all sorts. which will make the managed funds not good. even quickly will finish. it is wise to use a comparison not to emphasize the profit you collect. a good maximal ratio of 1: 3. 10 pips and stop loss 30 pips. this maximum calculation for me. it's better if the comparison is greater than the stop loss's takeprofit. 30pips takeprofit samples and 10pips stoploss.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not have to apply for a long time, you will not be able to stop the loss of 10 pips until you have finished it. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. woo 50pips berkata ooper hoo jaay terlealu samay kay ko bhi lagat mein langat hoon jaata hai jahat hain. If you do not want to go anywhere, you can enter 30pips or stop loss from your computer. If you are trying to figure out what I'm trying to do, then you have to stop the loss of your money and take it out of the profit margin. If you want to trade on a D1, you have to stop the loss of your property and go ahead 100 pips of money and try your strategic plan.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have encountered many merchants with such strategies and I feel this might be a good strategy but before I trade with this strategy in a real account I want to practice in a demo account first and see the results and then move on to the real account. There are some merchants who use such techniques. but there are also some traders who do not use such techniques. I'm a trader who does not use such techniques, unfortunately when the stop loss is hit, but when the profit is only 10 points. with 200 pips stoploss certainly minimize our losses, if the target is only 10 pips profit. but in my opinion it is not worth what we get. when the stoploss is touched, we have to pursue 200 pips in the same way. it will be very difficult to cover the losses

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia dekhi agar apko yehi stretigyko le kr chalna hn to bataod ek ap loss me rho gay becoz agar ap 100 pip sl and10 pip tp rakh gay to 90% tp hi hoga lekin agr 1 baar sl hit hua to apko 90% se zyada loss hoga
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-15), rehanayaz (2018-04-17), zahid2016 (2018-04-15), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 274 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)