+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 274 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that things that make foreign exchange trading or Forex features about the stock market for stocks from a decisive loss point with access to trading currency market less money allows him to market it and not market monopolies for others. and as it has now found many speculators utilizing such methodologies and I feel it can be a great approach by and by before we set up using this methodology in a real note I want to practice in the experimental notes begin to see the results then move to the original notes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The idea for success in forex is because 10 points are easier to go to the market and you reach your target and earn money but some market time changes directio and you don't have the chance to get 10 pips and you lose your money by trading. and the number of pips from the stop loss will be different for each trader, because pips stop loss will depend on our trading strategy and style as well. For example, day trading may require around 10-30 pips, long-term traders may be able to use a 60 pips stop loss. But the important thing is

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think it's a good way to trade and make a profit, you have to make a ratio of at least 1: 1 because you will lose a number of positions no matter who you are and your strategy and in this way you protect your balance. and in the forex trading business, first of all the person must get a demo account as his business learning, then it must be converted into a real account to make the situation perfect, and then a man can get stop loss and profit about pips even though 200 and 10 pips.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought this might be a good strategy, I tried this strategy on my demo but I found it all to no avail because your 200 pips stop loss is great that the market does not often go to cross this. You wait to reverse the market. and this is where the benefits of emotional trading we must take into account how well profit and stop losses we can take and we can analyze precisely what matters is that we must trust our business and how to achieve trade in this business.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it's not wise to use as 200 pips of stop loss in Oredr to make a 10 pips profit because it doesn't make sense to take so many risks just to make it as a small pip. Forex is 24 hours as a business 5 days a week so there will always be other opportunities to trade with less risk !! and that is how I will do it too or because there is so much trade I can do and I can make sure if I don't want to trade with stoploss readuse that gives him time to tame sure that he has roamed and made profits whenever he can reach

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So you think that Forex trading is just kidding? if you think like that then you will understand in a few days with yourself just keeping your patience with trading will get answers to your questions in the hope that you will be able to make some good benefits that you want from here. and I open a trade when I am more confident about success. Especially if you trade like once a day, the loss will take 10 days to recover and the only way is if we win every day for 10 days. Pay attention to that by using a bigger profit, we will be able to get as well as the right money management is very important for it, as returning traders who have remained at the top of the pc side for decades and they reduce their health can adversely affect our health and fitness

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every month I get 25% profit by trading forex to use this system even though some say that stop loss is to manage risk. I think money management and risk management are important things to take advantage of Forex trading, ie if anyone wants to make a profit from this business then he needs to take risks in this market and Margin must be taught first and then leverage after all RS uses many indicators proven and And I decided to continue my forex business and make another deposit This time with a better system and enou after all We must follow the management of pure money if we want to avoid the margins

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a trading strategy that is quite risky if you ask me to be honest enough, that means that if the market goes against you and that is something that happens, you will lose that ratio, personally what I do is use a trailing stop strategy and let only the profits flow, in this way I maximize trade and minimize losses altogether, talking about killing two birds with one stone. We reduce risk by analyzing money management's overall view of the market situation as if it were possible if the strategy had a very high victory but the right money management helped the trader to invest the right amount of investment for the trader so that he would be able to avoid large losses rather than never trying to open a position greater than if you have 1000 USD and usually I only use stop loss and do not try to use the take profit option because it can limit my profit so that I just enter it I enjoy it freely and seek maximum profit.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai jo bilkul new member hain who 200 or 100 pipes pr work bilkul na kara or jab tak un ko smj na laa ak or ya ha ka un zayd invest ke bhe zarokrat ho ge jesa who acha profit bhe kama sakhta hain us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ho ga jesa huma acha bonus bhe mil sakhta ha

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is good when you believe your strategy mostly touches your TP before touching your SL, the clearer the market conditions are the better to get a large enough pips and the market is increasingly hesitant towards a more cautious trend in deciding to take profits after all Forex Trading You will not change your goals daily and again if you are very knowledgeable about risk if you have sufficient knowledge. The higher the risk and the higher the profit than the profit and loss ratio in that case is very small and for trading traders with this strategy will win 10 trades against one loss and in reality this is not a good way to trade Forex Reactions very quickly so that only currency the one I will arrange for the remaining SL also if we are at risk is income of 100 pips is only 10 pips then the situation of this supply and demand will of course indicate the up or down trend of the particle currency.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 274 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)