+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 274 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye tu apne ulta formula bata deiya he k hum 20 pips ka stop loss rakhin aur 10 pips ka take profit set karin apni trade min. bhaei main tu humasha wo trade leita hon jeis min 3 guna meira profit ho stop loss se. Yani agar meira stop loss 10 pips ka he tu main ye chahon ga k meira take profit 30 pips ka ho es tarha min 3 ratio one k target ko acheive kar sakon ga. Market tu har waqat hi movement min rehti he aur loss aur profit ka option bhi har waqat hi humare samne hota he. Tu take profit hamesha 3 times bara ho stop loss se.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    It is very crazy idea to do trading like this. Because with such setting we need to win 20 times continually to make up the loss suffered in one single trade which looks very odd for me. I feel it is better to trade without stop loss in such case and play with small lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,967 Times in 10,869 Posts
    its depends upon only on which amount you can invest then we earn 200 or 10 pips also.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    EUR/USD is a great pair. Most of the time it doesn't move.

But when it moves it easily moves 150-200 pips.

When you are trading EUR/USD make sure you avoid entering the market when it moves sideways.

If you have been reading my blog, you should by now know that I take risk management very serious.

For me, 15 pips is the limit. Even 20 pips is too big for me.

How do I achieve this? I do it by using pending limit orders to enter the market.

You can read this post in which I explain in detail a recent EUR/USD long trade.

This EUR/USD long trade had a stop loss of 10 pips. I had used a pending buy limit order to enter the market.

I use candlestick patterns to project profit targets. Read the post in which I explain how I do it in detail.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a crazy idea to trade like this. Because with such arrangements we need to win 20 times continuously to cover the losses suffered in a single trade that looks very strange to me. I feel it's better to trade without a stop loss in such cases and play with small lots. and yes. Much crazier than practical. But I see it as a safer way if we have more opportunities for targets than opportunities for reversing our open positions. I see the same number of pips for stop-loss and the target will be a better plan for trading because we get the same number of opportunities to win and not win ...

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pikiran yang sangat pintar. Gerakan 10 pips ke atas itu mudah dan Anda bisa mencapai target dengan mudah. Tetapi melakukan ini, Anda juga memiliki analisis yang hebat. Kadang-kadang itu juga terjadi ketika pasar benar-benar melawan Anda dan bergerak cepat ke Stop loss (tetapi jarang terjadi, Anda juga dapat memiliki rencana alternatif untuk ini). [Balasan]

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even if someone who has absolutely no trading knowledge can only open trades and set TP and SL like that and get most if time but the fact that only two losing trades will eliminate profits of 20 profitable trades........

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, as I think in forex trading, I personally find that this is a smart move but to do it you must first do some analysis and then you can take chances, there is a possibility that the market can behave abnormally and your profits are taken . the target might be affected, in this way you have to decide about your trade as a place to use stop loss and take profit

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must know that you will get some losses in the long run because you cannot guarantee that the market will not reach a stop loss, when you get one loss you will lose profits from 20 successful transactions and this is a big loss and if it happens many times Next time you will lose all profits and possibly capital and 200 stop losses and profits of only 10 pips is not the right way to do Forex trading business, if you want real success in business then you must follow Forex rules and discipline, so that stop loss and Our take profit ratio must be 1: 2 so we can reduce our losses and increase our profits.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

khareem (2019-05-29)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, for me, I really believe that I am sure that the stop loss must be very close to the opening price of the transaction. A trader operating in this way must have 20 successes in a row and to recover 200 pips of operating loss. therefore, I think this long-term trading system will fail and the monthly profit percentage we expect When It Comes With other factors of the trading plan but traders in forex trading must make trading strategies such that the pip for stop loss must be too large

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 274 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)