+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 274 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The ratio looks unbalanced .. you only want a profit of 10 pips and you lose 200 pips ..
    if you win you get 10 of you and if you lose you lose 200 you .. that's far for me ..
    i can not stand losing that much. If market conditions are not good .. just plan it out ..
    do not wait. that's all .. maybe 2: 1 ratio (win: loss) is good because I follow the rule when opening position ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dulax delex will become famous soon enough dulax delex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that this is the worst way to trade and risk 200 pips for a profit of 10 pips.
    To avoid floating minus too big then traders must place orders at the right time,
    or they should know the point to open position or close it. I would rather lose 20 pips
    to get 10 pips than sacrifice my account that does not make sense to me !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey..What is this ... I never agree with your idea. And this is not a good idea.
    I think you need good knowledge about Forex.Yep is very easily targeted to TP 10pips.
    But the wrong is SL This figure is too high. If you have a large capital you can do this.
    But try this method TP 20 PIPS AND SL 10 PIPS ... good luck my friend.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that's a good idea. Because when we place an order, the decision comes from
    our beliefs and predictions. So according to the idea if we win a maximum of 9 times from 10 & lose
    at least once then the result is a 90 pips gain & loss 200 pips, total loss 110 pips.
    I think the risk should be 1: 2 or 1: 3: reward ratio is better. That means selecting 50 pips
    stop loss and 100 pips take profit, if we win only 4 times the gain is 400 pips & loss is 300 pips,
    total profit 100 pips.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's impossible, and it's impossible to get ten points if we have to make up to two hundred stoplos point,
    this buzzs up the margin and wastes time, okay if the price turns back but who can guarantee
    the price will turn around again and not continue the trend, mungin for tariffs stalled today
    and tomorrow he will continue to run on the trend, when prices follow the upside trend after
    this will be very dangerously under control, if the price can come out all the stalls then
    we will Capital that we get from the previous profit, would be much better
    if we can use this trend travel following a trend that may happen not only ten points
    but can be over a hundred points if it moves up to two hundred. points, following
    the growing trend of what we can get from this trend rather than the way we ten points
    have to defend and sacrifice hundreds of points that should also be lucky for us.

Member chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,443 Times in 460 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Proper money management ko seekhne ke baad hai kaam karna chahiye. Agar aapke paas money management ka experience hai to aap ke liye forex market me stop loss and take profit ka use karna Aasan ho jata hai. Isliye best hai kya aap take profit Jyada Roko stop loss ka use kam karo.

7. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to chak148 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-01-21), ASHOK (2018-01-19), ayazfx (2018-01-09), azharahmad (2018-01-14), balli (2018-01-08), billyboy00007 (2018-01-11), danish555 (2018-01-14), ghaffar500 (2018-01-23), India148 (2018-01-24), israr2017 (2018-01-11), jellybelly2017 (2018-01-20), KASINA (2018-01-19), mian5575405 (2018-01-11), Nirzana (2018-01-21), QamarXulqi (2018-01-23), rehanayaz2 (2018-01-23), sarfraz786 (2018-01-14), sufiyan22 (2018-01-12), yulbang111 (2018-01-20), zahid2016 (2018-01-21), zahraali989 (2018-01-24)

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think aisa nahi karna chaye ke 200 pips stop loss and 10 pips profit points ap ko aise orders place nai karne chahiye ta ke apko loss na ho ap apne capital aur market ke hisab se hi trading karni chahiye.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think , your strategy is not a good. Because your stop loss is too high and profit limit is too low. so you can not earn the good money and can not success full trader. I think that you are need the good knowledge and skill. So that you are improve the knowledge and skill. So that you are successful trader

Member adjutt will become famous soon enough adjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A big fear of Brexit-supporting ministers is that the transition period could lead to an indefinite period where the UK is neither in nor out of the EU, according to analysts at ING.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your risk to reward ratio should always be at least 1: 1 .. but using 1: 2 or 1: 3 is much better ..
    because then so with some losses you will always have some profit left in your account ..
    but if you level stop-loss is higher than the take profit target then with just one loss ..
    you need to trade more to reach breakeven level .. and in forex this is one of the toughest jobs to do ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 274 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)