+ Reply to Thread
Page 723 of 750 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 721 722 723 724 725 733 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 7491

Thread: How do you trade forex after a busy and tiresome day?

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before opening a business there to fundamental analysis and technical analysis also. It's very easy to open trades but the harder it is to have profits. But with proper analysis can achieve the profit and after that we will very confident of what we did.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of such days i keep myself away from trading. But i keep my charts open to see how the market is behaving. After couple of hours and after a little Knapp when i feel relaxed i would start trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aamu View Post
    It is better to avoid trading if you are tired and not to even open small volumes as there are more chances of loosing and you need not perform a trade just for the sake of it and trade with fresh mind and when you are active.
    Yes, if you are tired or spend busy day then you can avoid trading on that day. because if you trade on that day then you can loss more money. You need to relax mind for making profit from this business. If you can't trade with relax mind then you can't enter on right direction.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by brutu View Post
    if trading in the days of exhaustive I prefer to rest my body, rather than risk my pain, then I would be lost again later, it's better to relax and do not be hasty in doing something, especially in the foreign exchange risk is always the priority
    Do not ever push yourself in our trade because I feel if we continue to push yourself in a trade then I think this will make us have to have a bad trade in the trade who has been a long trading

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if trading in the days of exhaustive I prefer to rest my body, rather than risk my pain, then I would be lost again later, it's better to relax and do not be hasty in doing something, especially in the foreign exchange risk is always the priority

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is better to avoid trading if you are tired and not to even open small volumes as there are more chances of loosing and you need not perform a trade just for the sake of it and trade with fresh mind and when you are active.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    It requires a patience , disciplined and a fresh mind which should be relaxed and calm to be able to perform quality trades so if a trader is tired he can not perform profitable trades so it is better for a tired trader to stay away from trading.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a full time trader and trade only in the London session.. As an intraday trader I get quite free time to do other small works.. So whenever I engaged myself in other works I opened a long trade than usual.. And check forex quotes on my mobile.. this is why I love this job.. You can do anything with it..
    Searching Myself...

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aamu View Post
    Actually I try to avoid buying after getting tired or after being stressed. Because I think k aisa karne par stress aur badh jata hai and sometimes due to increased stress we loose our money.
    I think that many people who are trade to make money besides their main job, so sometimes they will stress and tired that time we should not be trading I think the best thing to relax such as listening to music or chat with friends...etc

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When people are relaxed and composed mind he will be able to perform better work. Rather than a stressed and tired mind will not be able to do better study and analysis, obviously his performance will be down. So if a person is busy or tired for his other work, it is better not to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 723 of 750 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 721 722 723 724 725 733 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)