+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 750 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 7491

Thread: How do you trade forex after a busy and tiresome day?

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also felt that tiresome moments when I'm coming home after finishing my job. At that time I didn't do any trade and doing rest. Because I care about my health before money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are feeling tired and having no concentration then trading can be dangerous ..we shouldn't trade while we have low spirit of or tired heavily ..we need refreshment and cool brain for concentrating in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexchamp View Post
    sir me chahe kitna be busy kyun na houn me forex market me trade laazmi karta hun kyun ke mujhe forex market me trade kiye begair nend hi nahi ati
    haan iska matlab hai apko forex ka nasha sa ho gya hai aisa hi kuch mere sath bhi tha jab main acha kama leta tha abhi jab se loss hua hai mjhe acchi neend aane lagi hai kyuki trading pahle seekhna padta hai

Senior Member betarf is an unknown quantity at this point betarf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex need ful time to trade and it need a good management of time but for traders who have no time to trade thy have to use EA for trading forex and they must chose the best EA with no big risk or thy can make their EA by good strategy and management.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a business that requires a high level of concentration. if we are trading in a state of fatigue, then the analysis will we produce will be less good. We recommend that if we are too tired of the routine of our work then we should not force yourself to do the trading. Perform refresher before the trading results of trading for the better.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "LIKE A BOSS" I am also the same. I am the owner of my shop, though I have no employee I do all the work by myself but its not that much disturbing or tiring or me as well. I remain on the screen all day and if any customers comes I just deal with him as well.

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i was tired like you , i don't prefer to trade in this state , i think trading need you calm and healthy enough , in best mood in order to trade freely without pressure , and in order also to focus in your work and achieve your target easily ,

Senior Member student is an unknown quantity at this point student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Well i have a day job and sometimes very busy with tons of work. As a result when i reach home i hardly have any energy to be in front of the trading platform and just want to have a complete rest. What do you do in such circumstances?
    well i dont get your point dude, we were talking about the ways or means to refresh ourselve after a busy and tiresome day. so that we can resume our trading sessions. it really is a big task to make ourselves ready for trading when we are completely exhausted. i tried to have a good nap but once i go to bed i dont feel like getting up again

Banned maesa is an unknown quantity at this point maesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sho1 View Post
    Forex needs a clear mind .. And the concentration of high .. So after a long day at work must be based by taking a rest period and the restoration of mental activity before you start trading in the forex market.
    The best way to put us as a trader in order to perform with full concentration and tradin forkus so then we can take care of other jobs in addition to our forex tdak cause excessive fatigue, is important because without the concentration of attention because it is difficult to successful forex trading

Junior Member ocean star is an unknown quantity at this point ocean star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is required one trader were going to be beneath good condition and also good mindset for trading and also a bored thinking can not business well so and if I am bored I would like to stay away from trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 750 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)