+ Reply to Thread
Page 677 of 750 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 675 676 677 678 679 687 727 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 7491

Thread: How do you trade forex after a busy and tiresome day?

Member turborx15 is an unknown quantity at this point turborx15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, don't take any trade after a busy and tiresome day, because after hard work i can't take my concentration in forex trend properly so i might take wrong trade.That's not good so I also recommend others not to take forex after tiresome day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamal8 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a portion abstraction merchant and do the day job meet equivalent you and possess the self feeling of winning relief after incoming at location but money has so such attractor that instead of doing position I activity on my PC and start trading. During trading I don't sit in frontal of the depot but tick the station after apiece 30 min or 40 min separation....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investor should business with clean thoughts and with more concentrate perseverance for dealing. I trader don't concentrate on dealing then trader should take relax when they dropped clean then trader can business. I think it is excellent for trader.

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    what i meant by the thread is "what is the best thing to do to refresh our mind after a hard days work". So the best means to refresh and continue trading pliz suggest.
    After a hard days work the best you can do to yourself is take a shower and go to bed and wake the following morning fresh and ready to take forex trading to another level
    bye forum India

Member shamim686 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim686's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is possible to trade forex after a busy and tire someday. But it will be very risky. Your menatnility cannot work properly so you can get loss and can lose all of your money. so on this time I think you dont need to trade. You need to take rest and then you can do the work. Without it I think your trading result will not be profitable.

Member minul is an unknown quantity at this point minul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello.........As you all know forex markets are open five days a week and closed on weekends.Now as .We should relax ourselves after tiresome working of 5 days. Our body . Because I becomes busy in trading from Monday.

Banned jony92 is on a distinguished road jony92's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya currency dealing is interesting no question about it. but as one starts to know the industry better and making money continually using the same methods / plan, it really becomes lacklustre and tedious. And sometimes one seems to miss dealing due to exhaustion

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, actually I am not a very busy person, but when I got busy I choose to off from trading first and take a nap for a while, and then after I clear my mind, I do market analysis and know what will I do for my open positions.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I typically don't take trades once I am eventful or tired, guy. i believe if traders work on chart with harmful mood they'll not make available smart call for trading, it leads them to fail and acquire in harmful trades if they take.

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this situation i do not business. For dealing your thoughts should be comfortable. Currency dealing is the experience of creating decisions. If you are exhausted and not able to business then don't do it. Always business when you are comfortable and in excellent feelings It gives more highly effective.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 677 of 750 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 675 676 677 678 679 687 727 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)