+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 253 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2529

Thread: Is it safe to deposit big amount like 50,000USD with a forex broker?

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50,000$ is quite a big amount and i think it depend on which broker you are thinking to deposit such a big amount, if that is a very trusted broker and who earned reputation since long i think it would safe to deposit like with instaforex, but if you are not too sure about the broker better go with small amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have a good strategy why not? we will lose money if we do not have a good strategy. but if we have a good strategy with good risk management, with the capital to do so we can get a lot of profit.
    The question is, do we have a pretty good ability to trade with that much money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to use the broker who have best reputation such as instaforex, because it is not small money and then you want trade with safe to right?and as you said here, there is chance of scam. so you need be careful and do not hurry up if you are not sure for it

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    yes it is i think that the investement in forex with this amount will be very useful and very profitable i think that if i have a cpital like this i will be full time trader and exit also all the other jobs
    forex me invest karna hamehsa hi faydemand hota hai agar tarder ki trading skills achi ahi aur wo forex ko poore man se karta hai
    lekin apko apne broker pe bhi bharsoa hona chahiye ki wo koi scam nahi karega..itne bharose ke baad hi aapko apne broker pe pas badi investment karni chahiye

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Laknath View Post
    I dont think it is too risky deposit a big amount with a broker.Good reputed broker never steel customers money.Keep your mind invest with a good trusty, broker.
    yes thats right.. even instaforex have something like segregated account.. and its only for the millionaires.. So you see instaforex is not a cheap broker.. some people might think like this because instaforex give the opportunity of opening a account with just a 1$..

Junior Member Bear is an unknown quantity at this point Bear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would split that amount. For example I have 15 kUSD with FXCM.com, 10 kUSD with Oanda.com and 25 kUSD with www.ArmadaMarkets.com

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is i think that the investement in forex with this amount will be very useful and very profitable i think that if i have a cpital like this i will be full time trader and exit also all the other jobs

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats right i think that the important thing that we need it for this big investment is the trust , so we should find the excelent and the best broker and the trust one , well i think that the instaforex is the one that we search for it

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery kehyal sy yeh bohat ziad investment hy or apko cahiye k agar ap ney is me inverst karna hy to kuch thori kam invest kareen or agar apko yeh kam sute kary to ap apni investment ko barhain or rha broker ka swaal to ap kis aisi company sy insurance akrwa leen jo usay support karti ho.

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50,000$ such a big amount will give us really good results. when you depositing such a big amount first you should have to check the reputation of the broker and condition you choose. And one more thing is that also find the people who have big accounts like this with the broker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 253 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)