+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Exit Strategy.

Junior Member zoog is an unknown quantity at this point zoog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Positioning exit in the appropriate place can certainly make us make profit in many optimum value that any of us can take if our trade have been in the win position. If our trade in loss positio establishing exit position by use Safe Loss will avoid us from getting bigger lost or even get margin call that burns up our trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member forexc is an unknown quantity at this point forexc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For beginner like, i discover how to make trading plan to obtain disciline & without having greed, so when profit hit about 20 pips, i am going to close it. Trigger usually right after reach that pips, price is moving towards my position, so prior to too late, i near mine.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member gazrux519 is an unknown quantity at this point gazrux519's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    exit strategy

You may have the best of trades that turned into a loser, or u lost extra pips. Or, you had a bad trade that made unexpected pips.
    Both of these are telling us something. The exit is just as important as the entry!

Besides exiting around areas of support or resistance, sometimes we feel disappointed by either not closing out earlier or closing out too late (lost some profit)

well, this is a simple method i've created tohelp keep pips on the table. It is quite simple, i give it in 3 steps

1. Three bars after entry move your SL to B.E (break even)
    2. When another bar has formed, count from the new bar 3 bars a back (lets call it bar X).
    3. Place your SL at the low of (bar X) for buying positions or at the high of the (bar X) for shorts

My backtest shows that if the trades are bad, u will be stopped out early without losing much. If the trade is good (lots of long bars) you will be stopped out when the trend is first exhausted.

Worked for me, hope it worked for you.

P.S, just pick a direction and try it...I know it sounds silly (funny to me too) but this is just my observation. Hope you can double check it with me and report your findings.
    This is often my experience, I was out of the analysis strategy. and if I put a take profit has always failed. therefore I rarely use take profit.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the exit strategy is as cardinal ans an substance strategy . they should all be misused to egest your trading abit bankable . so then why is it we concentrate on the message so much we forget roughly the outlet .

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by parosh94 View Post
    forex is the not exit startegy show it is forex instant of the forex best qualetty but forex best trading Your comments will help other traders avoid mistakes and choose a reliable broker to cooperate with.
    I actually can not tell from this exit strategy,
    Another day I might be able to provide useful comments to this thread,, sorry

Junior Member arip is an unknown quantity at this point arip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by osakwe View Post
    the simplest exit strategy i use on a daily basis is derived by the calculation of the daily pivot point. this will give me the point of support and resistance then my exit point is derived too from here.
    I want to ask a new trader sir, if I want to read the pivot points, it seems I was always wrong in guessing the prices and trends in the rules but I always wear but why do I always err in taking the right position?

Banned osakwe is an unknown quantity at this point osakwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    the simplest exit strategy i use on a daily basis is derived by the calculation of the daily pivot point. this will give me the point of support and resistance then my exit point is derived too from here.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello alamayreh ,

can you give the good time frame to choose for the strategy ? can you please tell us the back test report ? thanks in advance

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not know of any good strategy at the moment better than the strategies through which you can verify that the rate of profit Organization For this reason, I see that the best strategy that the money management firm, and through them to achieve some good proportion of profits

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I could think traders irresponsible because they conscionable center on the message strategy and lose the opening strategy you can jazz the best entry strategy but if you donot human the best leave strategy how present you hug in the profits you person prefabricated . its real that measurable we screw when to get out and it takes practice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)