+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Exit Strategy.

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy and planning are the two important parts of every trade and project and they are also essential for forex forum trading process and in this way you will be able to earn profit in the form of money and you should watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful ending and you should be happy and relaxed and contented.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,211 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai agar jo humne galat trade laga liya hai to tab humare ko wo trade kafi jaldi band karna hota hai, galat trade mein bhai loss bada hota hi hai, agar exit nahi karenge to bhai humare liye dikkat to bad hi jayegi bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader agar wrong trade market me open karta hai to esme uska he loss hai,trader ko esme aise market me kaam nahi karna chahiye,trader ko esme exit tabji acha hoga agar wo entry acha leta hai to..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,947 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    forex me aapko jab aisa lagata hai ki apane galat trade kiya hai to aapko exit kar lene hi better hoga kyuki agar aap aise trade ko chalne dete hai to aapko kafi loss me bhi adl sakta hai kyuki forex me aapko kab kitana movement aa jaya ye to koi nahi bata sakta hai is liye galat trade jyada der na chalne dijiye
    Bhai agar jo humne galat trade laga liya hai to tab humare ko wo trade kafi jaldi band karna hota hai, galat trade mein bhai loss bada hota hi hai, agar exit nahi karenge to bhai humare liye dikkat to bad hi jayegi bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me aapko jab aisa lagata hai ki apane galat trade kiya hai to aapko exit kar lene hi better hoga kyuki agar aap aise trade ko chalne dete hai to aapko kafi loss me bhi adl sakta hai kyuki forex me aapko kab kitana movement aa jaya ye to koi nahi bata sakta hai is liye galat trade jyada der na chalne dijiye

sufiyan22
    Bht hi achi ppst hai me apko btao ke apko stretigy zuror apnani chaiye forex me becoz zyada trprofesional trader jo hotey hn vo apni trading krne kr bad stretity banwtye hn jise apkoz yadaprpfot hota hn andvo on stretigy ko seel out kr detey hn jisse onki streyigy me aut poeer ajti hn but apko khud seekh kr kam krna hn

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very correct, once you have done a good analysis of the forex market, you should be in a good position to come up with the best entry and at the same time a good exit projection, once the market get to it you should prepare to leave the trade if you are comfortable with the profit margin gained but if you are not content with the profit, you can now use the trailing stop to lock in the profits and lets them run wild for more.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap ne kafi achi tarah se exot strategy ko hamry sath share kia hai dear hamen chaye k jab bhi hamri trade profit mein ajaye to phar hamen chaye k hamen apni trade ka stop loss profit mein le ayen

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to exit you should utilize your own indicators:
    some of them are really helping many traders and they give good results: MACD, RSI and CCI
    are the indicators the most used in trading: they allow the entry and the exit in forex.
    choose the indicator that seems to you the most effective and good luck

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, the exit strategy is one of the methods that we must understand properly anyway. Because if we do not know the extent to which the pricing power, then we will lose grip in understanding price movement patterns or trends in the market. So understand well the market at the time we enter or exit the market.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,211 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai jo bhi trading strategy simple hota hai usko jarur humare ko demo account par try karna hota hai, demo par humare ko us system se acha fayda ho sakta hai bhai bas usko test karna hota hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader esme jo bhi stratgey banata hai usko demo par jaroor practice karna hota hai,trader esme ache se market me dhyaan dega to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme kaafi time system banane par dena padta hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)