+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: trend indicator

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like the strategy you use. consists of a combination of several indicators ... It was fantastic ....
    whether you use all the indicators to analyze the market charts? or how? create something new?
    you may be in great need of assistance to help you analyze indicators. it helps you know the trend of market prices before you attempt to analyze the indicators. if you already know the trend, maybe you could use support resistance and fibonachi for confirmation before deciding to open trade positions
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to see the trend I'd rather put up trendline indicator in MT4. there we can draw a line from the highest to the lowest point of the market price. other than that I would add the indicator MA 200 to more clearly see the daily trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to download additional indicator may fit when combined with an indicator that I use.
    This indicator does not have a way of its use? for new traders like me are very difficult to understand the indicators with no indication of use,
    I still waiting some master give a screenshoot about this indicator,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very glad to enjoy your trend indicator here,which can help us make the forex trend clearly in front of us.But the trend will not tell us when to buy or sell,especially when a great news shock the market,which usually leads us losing so much.I know we should follow the trend,but the trend indicator sometimes can not help us.

Member malharonaldo will become famous soon enough malharonaldo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Yes this easy indicator is neccessary for beginners and to make great profits.

Quote Originally Posted by naik View Post
    Do forex exchange traders really need this???? I think that there are more than enough indicators already existing in our trading platform. We can use them effectively to make our trading to go forward and profitable.
    All the traders need such indicators.
    The custom indicators are able to give more efficient results and so they are needed.
    I have designed the EA based on my indicator...
    the performance reports are here http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...terReports.rar

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey traders,
    I have made few programming changes and improved the trend indicator...
    also made an ea...
    just mail me @ malharonaldo@gmail.com for any forex help and query...also related to mt4 indicators,eas and templates..

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Here is a free metarader 4 indicator from my free indicators collection.
    This very simple (XMA) indicator will show you up trend, down trend and flat trend

http://*******.com/3sgqtw7
    Do forex exchange traders really need this???? I think that there are more than enough indicators already existing in our trading platform. We can use them effectively to make our trading to go forward and profitable.

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Here is a free metarader 4 indicator from my free indicators collection.
    This very simple (XMA) indicator will show you up trend, down trend and flat trend

http://*******.com/3sgqtw7

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes trader i am trying to combine all the multiple indicators which i use at a time for analysing the markets in order to make my task easier.
    Its profitable but complicated and very hard working job to analyse using many indicators at a time.
    I am trying mql program code to generate something new and great...please mail me your suggestions and questions at malharonaldo@gmail.com so that we can do it faster and much better.
    After completing that i will go for making an ea of it.hope so it succeeds well as upto now it has performed very well.

Junior Member fxajinkya is an unknown quantity at this point fxajinkya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i liked your strategy of the combination of multiple indicators...
    do you really use all the indicators at a time for analysing the market charts?
    or have you made it into something new?
    have you tried making an ea of ur indicator?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)