+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 462 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 4615

Thread: Before you start trading.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you covered all parts of any trades any one can made or even think of . the leverage is very important thing before entering the market . it will define how much you can go in trading . and strategy is a big deal , it won't be easy for the beginners it take awhile to make good strategy that goes with you .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before starting to trade, it helps if the merchant is able to recognize basic trading style that was in him. then learn discipline and managing the funds used in the trade. I suggest to use a demo account to be able to learn the skills and the ability to trade before deciding to go on a real trade
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have already decided that there will be no new pair in my trading untill I am doing trading with a particular pair. Now the point what I do before going to market, it is the economic news which I used to see before entering the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member riddhan is an unknown quantity at this point riddhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before strate trading i will choose about pair, i will lwarn about charactersitic about pair for my strategy in forex market, after that i will choose best indicator and will be try in demo account more than 1 month in trading activities before open transaction in real account

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yaar View Post
    whether new or old people must all recognize that, because otherwise everything will be useless. strict management and keeps pace with the time to learn together in this forum
    Yups, indeed, a tight margin management will bring positive results for us.
    but preferably before the start of trading, was the best possible analysis that will pair you trade.
    and interrupted your spare time, used to correct the strategy you use

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Points really important to every trader that the new well-understood and most notably is a matter of stop-loss strategy is Antekon stop-loss in a good place is hard to up his price so much that to be successful .. Thank you for these tips ..

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether new or old people must all recognize that, because otherwise everything will be useless. strict management and keeps pace with the time to learn together in this forum

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading should first refresh our minds were tired after work, clay meets these demands and how much margin you'll use lots
    so always monitor the state of our margin is the key to its

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course with practice will make us adept to follow the price movements in the forex market.
    With the discipline that we apply will maintain our direction in accordance with the expected.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading should we look for a some time before the next chart to read a price that we could either get a signal or you get a thorough analysis of the trade
    Do not hurry to make entry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 462 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)