+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 462 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 4615

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is important for you to select a currency pair to trade on too. And before start trading you must look at the position of the market and read all the news too. Then you can set your trading strategy and see if there is a signal. mean time you can refer others analysis reports too. Then based on all the details you can open position. Once you open the position you must decide your SL/TP levels. It is also important because that will not only safe guard your profit but also safe guard your loss from un expected market movements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member daren is an unknown quantity at this point daren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before Star Trading, I think the best is our prayer. Physical and health then we must also be good, so that we can do the analysis properly. Good physical condition will not affect our ability to think. So if physical condition is good, better not trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    suggestions are very useful for me and I will make my guidance in doing this business. I will be happy in this business. successful greeting
    if I may add that my habit of doing before the start of trading is the bath

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    I learned on the internet, many strategies that can be learned, if you rely on technical analysis, you should avoid trading with the news. all traders want to be successful, a lot of money from forex trading business. many strategies that can be learned. we can choose a strategy to generate a consistent profit
    To obtain a consistent profit we should have a good strategy, many strategies that we use but must conform to your trading style. strategies in addition you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by playfx View Post
    for me the most preparation i need to set up is my trading environment and of course my own emotions. i must make sure that i'm in a good shape and in a good mood. without that, all my trading will completely ruined.
    great tips for newbies
    even though it seemed tiny, mood can also affect our trading result and i agree with you on this one.
    sometimes i missed trading opportunity because i'm not in the mood to trade and this is bad for me.
    but at least, every time i want to enter the market i make sure that i am in perfect health and have a fresh mind.

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good advice and valuable and important for any trader should learn before you start trading in the Forex market ... Should know no leverage will be used and would recommend any novice trader using the leverage of small dimension to risk capital and choosing a good strategy for trading.

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i start in Forex trading i follow some subject matter-
    Before starting the Forex trading i must take the point bellow on my calculation.
    I think that i should be mentally free from tension.
    I think that what strategy can i use and how can i earn more profit .
    How much i can invest in a single trading.
    I also think what money management strategy can be use to earn more profit.
    No risk no gain.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trade it is necessary to take some training or some tips to enter into the business. Best way is to choose demo course that will be beneficial. Without proper training there is a risk of heavy loss in the starting of business.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way of before forex trading you should learn firstly baby pips and should use to demo account . its very knowledgeable things for traders and new traders it will be very beneficial.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a saying that "Before invest, investigate a little".. Now if you planning to trade in forex.. then you must know how this market really works.. you need to make yourself strong enough to trade with efficiency... otherwise it will just like dumping your money into the ocean.. Never forget that forex is the biggest and toughest business of all..
    Searching Myself...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 462 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)