Page 434 of 462 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 4615

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    dear members before start trading in forex u must take the points bellow on ur calcuation

1> how to use leverage
    2> what strategy he will be using to open trade.
    3> what strategy he will be using to to take profit and stoploss.
    4> How much he want to invest in single trade
    5> Last but not least What kind of strategy he will be using for money management
    true friends. Indeed, before we begin our trading accounts should know what we use and how much leverage we use. Knowing that, we will not make a lot wrong or volume to be traded. Because if one can be very fatal consequences. Keep in mind cent and the standard account are very different.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdillahikbal View Post
    is exactly right when you are taking a demo account as a means for our use in a real account, but when we use the demo account is $ 5000 then we should also have a real account $ 5000 this is the right step sir.
    Wow thank you for the advice. However, I don't think I'm gonna have $5000 for forex? I might would just start with $5, hehe.$5000 is way too much serious, for me forex is just something casual, to entertain myself once in a while, or to move my attention from one thing to another, I guess you guys are all very serious in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is exactly right when you are taking a demo account as a means for our use in a real account, but when we use the demo account is $ 5000 then we should also have a real account $ 5000 this is the right step sir.
    well sir, it is a demo account in case we need to start we will deposit our money in trading with real account, when we, as you say then we should immediately open a real account when it is in practice in demo account is experiencing a lot of profit and success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member drkhan3 is an unknown quantity at this point drkhan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Befor starting you must take admission in school of pipsalogy and complete the course and be patient untill you finished the course. now you start on Demo Account and practice atleast 3month and when your prediction is 70-80% correct than enter in live trade.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by happyrichyyy View Post
    Hi thanks for the advice. However, this is something new, we need to use same amount of capital in demo account and real account? Hmm, in the demo account, I chose 5,000$ as the capital fund, but I don't I would invest that much? Maybe couple of bucks would be my first investment when I'm in real forex trading, plus I see some program offers you free starting fund, maybe I could try those things also, what's your opinion?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    make sure you practice in demo account first if you dont get used to real account, because in demo account we really can get improved if we take it seriously and use same amount of capital in demo account with real account
    Hi thanks for the advice. However, this is something new, we need to use same amount of capital in demo account and real account? Hmm, in the demo account, I chose 5,000$ as the capital fund, but I don't I would invest that much? Maybe couple of bucks would be my first investment when I'm in real forex trading, plus I see some program offers you free starting fund, maybe I could try those things also, what's your opinion?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    dear members before start trading in forex u must take the points bellow on ur calcuation

1> how to use leverage
    2> what strategy he will be using to open trade.
    3> what strategy he will be using to to take profit and stoploss.
    4> How much he want to invest in single trade
    5> Last but not least What kind of strategy he will be using for money management
    To me the amount of investment is easy, just as small as possible, hehe. And I guess the strategy for opening a trade and strategy for managing money are the most critical and tricky parts. I think before selecting these two things I must practice a lot before I know which ones are suitable for me.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    correct sir, as a new trader should not appropriate when the world embark on the forex trading using real because I thought it would be very harmful to the account balance he has, because the demo account just to test you sir, may help
    A forex currency exchange trader should be ready for forex before they invest their hard earned real money into it. We need to have a complete knowledge and good trading experience before we start trading forex.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tushar View Post
    Before trading you should practice demo account.Basic rules of forex trading.control emotion. Always see the world news.etc.
    correct sir, as a new trader should not appropriate when the world embark on the forex trading using real because I thought it would be very harmful to the account balance he has, because the demo account just to test you sir, may help

Member Mr.Tushar is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.Tushar's Avatar
    25/3,2 no road,kollanpur,Dhaka,Bangladesh.
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading you should practice demo account.Basic rules of forex trading.control emotion. Always see the world news.etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 462 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)