+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 462 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4615

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea that's true, when you don't get a good result in the previous trading, if you are not feeling good for it for a long time, it mind affect your mind and you may not be able to concentrate on the following one and when you are prepared properly, you won't be able to win again, and like this it will go on and on then bring up an overall unfavorable result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely by using try and try could make you successful to be able to comply with the retail price moves from the fx. While using style that him and i implement may manage some of our route prior to that likely. Look wonderful we ought to complete the correct elements in the correct occasion..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you.Before start trading we need to calcluate every deital,we need to create own strategie,need to have money to start trading,to learn all terms of forex trading like scalping,leverage and etc.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    before the start of trading, we should prepare our plan ...
    without a plan, it is impossible to survive in this business ..
    apply your plan with discipline to get a consistent profit in forex

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sufanw1 View Post
    true friends. Indeed, before we begin our trading accounts should know what we use and how much leverage we use. Knowing that, we will not make a lot wrong or volume to be traded. Because if one can be very fatal consequences. Keep in mind cent and the standard account are very different.
    yes sir if we have consistent profit and be able to control emotions tranding would be very easy and not to be thought about that
    tranding was scary but if you want to consistently tranding we also need to work hard and never give up. all it takes the process

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    dear members before start trading in forex u must take the points bellow on ur calcuation

1> how to use leverage
    2> what strategy he will be using to open trade.
    3> what strategy he will be using to to take profit and stoploss.
    4> How much he want to invest in single trade
    5> Last but not least What kind of strategy he will be using for money management
    Dear bro your points are very much important and useful. i am a new trader. i have read several ebooks and articles on forex, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, money management, strategies and so on. i have also watched several videos on those. all those i can understand and calculate except strategy. i am struggling very much on making my own effective strategy. it would be very helpfull for me if your or any one can suggest me on strategy building. thanks
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PyarPyarPhet View Post
    Of course with practice will make us adept to follow the price movements in the forex market.
    With the discipline that we apply will maintain our direction in accordance with the expected.
    practice and discipline dono se ek good trader banta ha. but before start real trading, one must have to trade in demo and learn market strategy and gain some knowledge and technical analysis is good for new commer in trading.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every before starting trading must know how to use leverage so there are something important there if any trader increase leverage margin will decrease any there are many things important like how to use stop loss and take profit

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    before trading you must have a commitment to the rule of discipline in trading systems. fundamental analysis is very important. I want to use the strategy with the analysis using a single time frame, because if you use multiple time frames, I would be confused

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by happyrichyyy View Post
    Wow thank you for the advice. However, I don't think I'm gonna have $5000 for forex? I might would just start with $5, hehe.$5000 is way too much serious, for me forex is just something casual, to entertain myself once in a while, or to move my attention from one thing to another, I guess you guys are all very serious in this business.
    every trader have to make himself ready to face loss because as we all know that we have to face some loss in the field of forex trading anytime so i must say that we all have to be prepared for that thing , as we know that profit and loss are the part of the trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 462 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)