+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 462 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4615

Thread: Before you start trading.

Junior Member planktonity is an unknown quantity at this point planktonity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    dear members before start trading in forex u must take the points bellow on ur calcuation

1> how to use leverage
    2> what strategy he will be using to open trade.
    3> what strategy he will be using to to take profit and stoploss.
    4> How much he want to invest in single trade
    5> Last but not least What kind of strategy he will be using for money management
    in my view before the start of trading, we learn from a forum like MT5 and then open a demo account and subsequently learning from both. This will the make us capable enough to handle difficult situations in the real account and test new strategies,. . .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that there are a lot of things to know and making practice so that a beginner can get proper experience. So, there are no option for trading without learning and practicing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before start trading you have learn more about trading practice in demo account wtach learning video than trade it because trading is very risky business so learn first than trade it

Member fady10 is an unknown quantity at this point fady10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that this issue be discussed and interesting,Forex is business that require a lot of freshness of mind and body. You points are very informative and important. I will see these points carefully before start trading because I dont want to lose my money I want to earn profit in my every trade even very small. .... good luck

Junior Member heba 7 is an unknown quantity at this point heba 7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ashkra important tips
    And actually must account before working on real good workout and a good strategy

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by humoudeh75 View Post
    First of all a new user must learn basic terms and then read market price changing situations and then try demo account for trial.
    prepared with quiet and disciplined trading, margin account properly, and consider the risk of loss and profit targets to be achieved, make a journal of good trading plan in order to manage capital and also prepare technical analysis to be able to follow the movement of

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first step that must be done by a trader before entering into the world of trading and seek adalan determine whether the actual purpose of trading forex, and make a note in your diary and read constantly in order to motivate you continue to grow. Here's an example of motivation into your forex trading goals. Suppose you want to collect money for 10 million to buy a new type of bike, want to prove myself to the parents that you can find the money alone and independently.

Junior Member taukehembuyat is an unknown quantity at this point taukehembuyat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prem View Post
    the best way of before forex trading you should learn firstly baby pips and should use it in demo account.it gives several important things such as lot sizes,different spreads currency pairs,take profit,stop loss,pending order,margin call.many ways to learn forex deeply,forum posts is the best way to get enormous knowledge about forex.
    i agree with you..******** teach a trader a lot..basic forex trading..
    do not miss diz chance to learn there...
    also forexpeace army also teach a trader to become professuonal

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading, you can trade your games with me, I should know how to market? You want to change the strategy? What is the change in leverage and what will happen when? I think it's running on the forex market? The way in to the forex market?

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Guys,what are you doing before starting the Forex.the best way of before Forex trading you should learn firstly baby pips and should use it in demo account.it gives several important things such as lot sizes, its very knowledgeable things for traders and new traders it will be very beneficial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 462 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)