on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 444 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Before you start trading.

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.22 USD
    Thanks
    before start trading session, i make review about my last trading and learn from that. after that i learn about trading news. make some strategy sind rule for next trading session and follow instruction i make for trading. pray to god. and start trading.

2. Contests
    Senior Member atif58 has a spectacular aura about atif58 has a spectacular aura about atif58 has a spectacular aura about atif58's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    659.04 USD
    Thanks
    Good points you mentioned. These all can be found and studied on baby pips.com. Baby pips is a great source of learning forex.
    These all are concerned with the trading but a newbie trader should also have his mindset for traing.
    More over a newbie trader should have control on emotions and should have patience.

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    forex start kernay se pehlay bohot si cheezien dekhni perti hein jesay forex ko achi website se seekhna like ********.com phir ek demo broker chahiye jo aap ki trading requirements k mutabik ho phir us mein achi sey practice then go for real acount
    actually bohoot log ******** se forex reladed idea hasil kiya hein but still they are losing trade. why ? mujhe lagta hein hum traders ko low risk use karne chahiye. if we do then lose karne ki koi abasakta nehi hein.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    260.67 USD
    Thanks
    You points are very informative and important. I will see these points carefully before start trading because I dont want to lose my money I want to earn profit in my every trade even very small.

Senior Member dmambi has a spectacular aura about dmambi has a spectacular aura about dmambi has a spectacular aura about dmambi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,044.85 USD
    Thanks
    Before starting trading one should learn the basics of the Forex trading. Also we need to know how the Forex market works actually and only then we will be able to make money from trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Junior Member sambilngopi is an unknown quantity at this point sambilngopi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.60 USD
    Thanks
    If you trade properly in demo account and take it seriously and practice well then only you will get consistent results in it and same results will be there in real account where as if you do not take demo account seriously you might get profits but in real account the results will be opposite.

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Before starting trading one should learn the basics of the Forex trading. Also we need to know how the Forex market works actually and only then we will be able to make money from trading.
    Correct my friend. too many people dont have idea about markets. they cant know why market moving this much. they have no idea why market going top or bottom . They are just trading......we should know about it.

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    53.40 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ekajoey View Post
    because they still consider themselves in forex is like a game of gambling that are guesswork and not based on an analysis element that should be studied to be successful in the forex world, for that's supposed to be before entering the forex market we already have the best bullets perform well in terms of risk management or repair the old becomes new strategy with the best pilot course
    emotion has always been a problem. You know there is no gambler who can be successful, and in forex trading many traders fail, only a few traders who can be successful, it means a lot of traders are trading like gambling. let us make an evaluation, whether the style of trading we are right or wrong

Senior Member asingh601 has a spectacular aura about asingh601 has a spectacular aura about asingh601 has a spectacular aura about asingh601's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,937.09 USD
    Thanks
    forex karne se pehle use sikhna aur learn karna jaruri hai bina learn kiye ye khatarnak ho sakta hai mai to ise fully learn karke hi karunga kyonki maine ise bina learn kiye 50$ ka nuksan kar diya tha.

11. Device
    Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.50 USD
    Thanks
    Of course, all what you wrote is true but you have explained so as to benefit all those who enter into this subject and I am with you because he is not a good knowledge of this market makes the novices are losing large sums of money and this is what happened to me in the beginning of the learning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 444 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast