+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 462 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trading, traders must learn the basics first. then he must know how to choose brokers, leverage, how to read charts. Open a demo account and get involved in this trade to get the required knowledge that real money is not involved. Then learn to take risks and get knowledge about healthy money management. and it's good if we learn to use money management. Before trading starts, we must prepare as much as possible to support our trading system. if our preparation is good then we will get results that can be maximized.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before deciding to buy and sell, you must trace the prayer that might end with a reasonable end result. and then move forward in accordance with the indications of the technical analysis being applied, never forget to choose a plan for everyday media. If you are positive immediately need a selection to open the posture. and If you are good at trading a demo account and considering it seriously and practicing well then only you will get consistent results in it and the same results will be in a real account where as if you are not considering a serious demo that you might use but in a real account the result will be the opposite.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I want to start trading then I first make a better plan for my trade and then I make better money management and then I make a better strategy and then I see the market glut then I play trading and, disciplined traders are the ones most successful. If a trader can apply discipline in his trade, then he will achieve success. You have drawn a very good topic. Feelings and greed are also very dangerous for a trader. This must be released. before trading. And also a trader must follow all the news factors and as much analysis before starting trading. This can give him some advantages over others.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you want to know some secrets for successful Forex trading, so you can make a lot of money? To do this, you must at least have a basic understanding of the Forex market and the trading approach. and this is the time when we make lots of ideas in our minds and make lots of strategies in our minds and change many things but we never do this during trading because bro if we do this during trading then we might get losses in this case business

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before you start trading, you need to study in one partner and learn the characteristics of this pair, I think if we focus on one partner, it will be easier to understand than many couples learn, because I think each pair has different characteristics. and this is a time when we do everything and change our ideas and methods, but during trading we never change anything because you know this is very risky if you do this then maybe you will get a loss in this business

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we want to start trading first I study expert analysis and then I make a better strategy how to play trading and then I make plan B for my successful trading and then I play trading and get better profits from here and the most effective way involving ahead of foreign currency trading you have to find out to start with a new born pips and will hire for you to test the bill. their problems that are pretty good with regard to traders along with new traders will be very valuable.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is when I make lots of plans for my trade and think a lot about my trade and make greed in my mind but never trade during trading and first and I manage my money then I play trading and before trading I first learn analysis and then I made a plan and always made plan B for my trade if I got a loss in my first trade so I made a profit in the second trade and I saved my capital and got a better profit from here

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After all, everything you write is true, but you have been explained so that they can attract everyone who enters this subject and me with you as a result of him not a reliable understanding of this market makes beginners lose giants. the amount of cash and that really is what happened to me strongly in the overall start of your learning and before trading I was careful with market strategies and made better plans for it and then I saw a better partner for my trade and then I play trading and use stop loss and profit for my trading and make my trade successful

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the favorite trading system in the whole world around the world. So before trading need to learn more about forex trading and then need to gain experience about forex trading. If anyone learns more about forex trading, start a real account for old forex trading success. and Before you start trading you have to look for the economic calendar for the main news release and if it is there then you have to wait and after the news release you can take the trade according to the news release.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything that will be needed before deciding to trade must be prepared. in my opinion, reasonable planning is important. do not trade when not arranging. reasonable planning must include many conditions. for example sideway conditions, planning must vary directly from trending. much higher planning, although it might create itself to be slow in making calls. and Take advantage of the big ones, when you can trade like 100x more than is possible for you, but your profits and losses are calculated from the amount of 100x greater than your deposit. Brokers always say, leverage is very cool etc., if you deposit $ 1000 at 1: 100 leverage, you can trade with a sum of $ 100,000. They never tell the bad side

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 462 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)