+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 462 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good points and of course before starting a successful trade should know what we want from trading and what plans we live in trading and also in achieving investment goals until we achieve what we want. and before trading, you must have a good strategy. then discipline is one of the keys to success in running any business. Forex is one business that requires discipline and learning not a short time. before trading things we have to do is try the demo account first to know the ins and outs of forex. then you will enter into their strategy that becomes your character.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before you start your forex trading try to know what is forex and how to trade forex, you learn about forex, you know what leverage is what takes profit and stop the demo last demo and demo 6 months than you trade live account. and Before starting trading, you should know the basics of forex trading. There is a mindset, character, and ideal mental attitude that traders must buy. You must respect your trade, it involves free from anxiety, fear, despair or remorse. It also involves the ability to remain calm, confident, focused and disciplined in the face of adverse trading results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    before start the trading ,i am a only student and not work on the any site or say that no have onloline job and noyhing earning wabefore the trading i forex comunity.this is a good platform fot youngers and specialy for computer realeted students.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before you start your forex trading try to know what is forex and how to trade forex, you learn about forex, you know what is leverage what takes profit and stop loss and demo last 6 months demo account than you trade live account. and Before starting trading, you should know the basics of forex trading. There is a mindset, character, and ideal mental attitude that traders need to get. You must respect your trade, it involves free from anxiety, fear, despair or remorse. It also involves the ability to remain calm, confident, focused and disciplined in the face of adverse trading results.

Member balls will become famous soon enough balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before a pair of trades I will usually analyze the pair price movements in some time frames like m5, m30, 1H ff. So we can predict the direction of the next movement. It would be easier if he is adept at reading candlestick charts plus the use of indicators. and Before I trade, I analyze the market and see what I can do well for myself, then I try harder and do my best to make things work well for myself.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this issue is discussed and interesting, Forex is a business that requires a lot of freshness of mind and body. Your points are very informative and important. I will look at these points carefully before starting trading because I do not want to lose my money, I want to make a profit in every trade I even very small. and Before starting trading, traders should learn more. New traders should practice on demo accounts. They should have a clear idea about stop loss, take profit. We need good strategy and proper money management to make a profit.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader trading start kernay say pehlay apko pta hona chahiay k trade kertay kesay hain aur apko es market k bary main full pta hona chaiay k yeh market kesy chalti hay aur kia behave krti hay trader k sath......

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-18), fxearner (2018-07-15), JahanZaib (2018-07-17), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), sarfraz786 (2018-07-17), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before forex trading we should learn how to trade , about market policy, market prices, etc. not only that we should be confident about ourselves in this business also need skill about trading learning from various sources.and do maximum practice in demo account.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,064 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you dear aap ny bahut hi achi information provide ki hai forex ko starting karny ke releated in points ko hamien khas tor py dekhna hoga
    1. hamaien kitny capital sy trade karni hai
    2. hamara risk kitna hoga
    3. hamara take profit kitna hoga hamari strategy ke mutabiq
    4. kia hamari strategy reliable hai
    5. hamien leverage kitni use karni hai wagira wagira
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before the first forex trading you must first learn baby pips and must use it is a demo account. this gives some important things like lot size, different spread spread pairs, take profit, stop loss, pending, pending order .. many ways to learn forex in forex post is the best way to get extraordinary knowledge about forex and Before you start invest, you need a basic understanding of what fx mrket means, what it means to invest, and how to evaluate this market ... Never stop learning, and keep reading as many books and articles as written by the experts that have been successfully invested in this ... and practice with planning ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 462 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)