+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 462 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right, it is a very important learning process in this forex business. only through a learning process that will make us better. of course the more we have good knowledge, it will make us more profitable in trading. So indeed we are always loyal and can enjoy learning in this forex business. and the best way before forex trading I start the race in trading using leverage to finance which is best suited to the size of my capital. I have to learn baby pips first and must be used for demo accounts. I make an unfavorable strategy, which maintains capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing is that people must understand the basics of trading before entering trade. By understanding calculations using leverage, the margin needed to open trades and strategies with money and risk management will certainly help us succeed in the trading business. and I assume that forex is a trading currency trading os before starting trading on forex at first I have learned more about the forex market and I assume that every trader must learn before starting trading on the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything needed before deciding to trade must be prepared. In my opinion, good planning is important. Don't trade without a plan. Good planning must include several conditions. Suppose that sideway, planning must be different from Trending. Plan better, even though it will make it slow in making decisions. and to start handling the first currency you must be an individual tolerant. Learn more and more with children's pips. Be a less spoiled person. Learn better control programs and follow transactions. Find an efficient dealing technique and comply very seriously. Once again I say more and more research. This will be better for currency investors.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions continue to be a problem. You will know that almost no gambler is often successful, and in the forex trading of some traders failed, only a few traders often succeeded, which implies a large number of traders trading like gambling. let us make an analysis, whether our type of trading is right or wrong and before starting forex, one forex aspirant must understand how the trading system works and who moves prices up and down. there will be a number of basics, we have to understand like going short, using leverage and lots of extras. then the candidate must move to a demo account to see these things in a way of life. earning a profit that is consistent in the demo can be a symptom for switching to strong live forex.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people have seen their portfolio decline in recent years as a result of financial problems that many of us experience. That is one reason why many of them turn to the Forex market to rebuild their nest of eggs. and Always follow your strategies or plans that you have to trade before trading. That's all you need. If you don't have a trading plan then it's better to make it. Trading without a trading plan is like going to war without weapons. You won't do it in real life right?

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency transactions You must first understand all children's pips and must be used for experimental consideration. Very experienced things for new investors and investors will be very valuable and everything needed before deciding to trade must be prepared. In my opinion, good planning is important. Don't trade without a plan. Good planning must include several conditions. For example, sideway conditions, planning must be different from Trending. The more planning the better, even though it will make him slow in making decisions.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we need to learn right before starting forex, learning and generating is a method that applies to all jobs that are Forex like. I want to say first that you have a trading base that you can start investing in Forex and you can make money to learn. especially using a demo account to learn and if a trader takes care of these points he is sure to win on the forex market. how to use leverage, what to see when opening a trade, how to use stop loss and trade profits, how much to invest in a single trade and how to do money management. All good points.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me start karne se pehle esme trader ko market me apna experience banalena chahiye,esme trader ko online se he market ka knlwedge le lena chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se samajhkar kaam karta hai wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenba.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting this trade I was very confused. Because many people tell me that it is a wrong business and you will become more lax. So don't invest and don't trade here. But I analyze a lot and the results of my analysis are Forex trading is not bad it is true and many people make money from Forex trading. before starting trading, I think the best way is to learn about the Forex market and gather more information. especially Forex traders must make a strong strategy and test them in a demo account before they use it in a real account.

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mai earning ke liye humko chahiye ki hum rulls ko follow kare kyuki forex mai earning tabhi ho sakti hai jab rulls ka dhyan rakha jaye. Par jab ek two trade mai profit aa jata hai tho insan bhatak jata hai and galti kar bethta hai.
    https://www.presearch.org/signup?rid=268771
    Thanks For Giving Thanks.

Now its My Time.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockstar3 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 462 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)