+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 462 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Before you start trading.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap ne achi tarah se explain kiya hai k hamen forex market mein hamen apni trading start karny se pehly hamen kia karna chaye hamen chaye k hamen forexmarket ki hamen analysis karna chaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are many things you should know before trading:
    determine the start-up capital he will start, the strategies he will use in trading, the benefits he expects in the short term and the most important thing he gets. Must put a certain target in front of him also he must learn from his mistakes to get a good experience of his trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member euro is on a distinguished road euro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before starting a forex trading business, there is a need to learn about trading and knowledge with the best experience.
    You should use in the basic phase with a demo account to get experience from 3 to 4 months when you can trade,

you have to use the actual account for trading because it generates more money in this forex forum business.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by diantara View Post
    Before starting a forex business I have to be experienced about forex trading.
    Experience is a must for success in finding this. For this I must be experienced about forex tradeing. Demo trading is also important in this place. So I also have to do a demo trading.
    Experience can not come before you trade . It is only you can learn about forex trading first and experience will come with trading and the time spent while trading .It is better to trade in demo account first to get a feel of trading and how it is like .

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We also have to scan news feeds to search for news that will affect our trade that is
    in my country to become an engineer who must keep studying in university for five years
    and many trading do not like to keep studying in forex for few months as per good points no matter how
    You are looking for trades to always learn the chart before anything else let alone the currency market requires patience to know etc.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap ne bhout achi tarah se explain kiya hai k hamen forex market mein trading karny se pehly hamen forex market mein hamen kia kia karna chaye hamen always market ki analysis karna chaye

7. The Following User Says Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-07-29)

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To blow the account can be done instantly but try to make the account grow well so it takes time and not true some traders think that forex only make money
    so they do not have knowledge of forex observe the market chart and more studies in Periodically market the candle
    according to After joining Past trading business, I remove my problem And take life with ease. Before starting trading
    we need to know the behavior of the market and the underlying market structure.

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your five points also help the Forex traders partly ,I think if you started the trading on the demo trading account first and follow the elements step by step then you will be reach to your goal day by day and finally you will be a perfect Forex trader and doing the profit from the trade easily.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashisol For This Useful Post:

jakpan (2017-07-31), kronfit (2017-07-29)

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All beginner traders when entering in Forex then they
    think how to make money then Candlestick analysis is very important
    and most often used in technical analysis during forex trading but do you know how to analyze candlestick in detail Let me
    Well i was a student And do not have work and I want a job immediately and then I find the business so For me I have to prepare my mind and my business my previous psychology I entered any trade.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han hum log jab forex ke trading main enter hote hain tu hume es ke bare main acha knowledge hona bht he important hai leverage ko achi tara se hum logo ko set kr lena chaye ache pair ko chose kr lena chaye or best time ka trading ke liye hum logo ko wait kr lena chaye demo per zida se zida time dena chaye real main enter hone se phele trading ke tools ke bare main hume knowledge hona chaye ke kon sa tool kab use krna hai trading main us ke bad he trading main enter hona chaye hum logo ko,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 462 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)