+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 462 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before I start trading, the first thing I do is find out what trade is. after Utu I just looked for what relationships I needed to trade. after the equipment I needed was finished, I began trading with a plan that started from a demo account to practice and then I followed to find funds to my trading capital. and I can trade with the capital that I have after I can really analyze the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends one of the worst habit of some trader like me is when ever l open my pc in morning l cant control my fingers to make a trade.l mean l was like that before then l have discovered that when ever l do that in most cases l m loosing.it is better to be patient and relaxed ,there are always so many opportunities waiting for us there.the first and most impotent is to take care of the balance you havedo not waste it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    It is most important that one should understand basics of trading before entering trades. By understanding calculations of using leverage, margin required to open a trade and strategy with money and risk management will certainly help us in succeeding in trading business.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that before starting trading, you have to know the basics of forex trading. There is an ideal mindset, character, and mental attitude that must be obtained by traders. You must respect all your trades, this involves being free from anxiety, fear, despair, or regret. It also involves the ability to remain calm, confident, focused and disciplined in dealing with adverse trade results really !!

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,649 Times in 13,865 Posts
    yeh baat to bohat zayda important he hoti hein ur humen chahye be gheibn jab be huim koie be bussines yerah trading karna start kartey to humen achai trah sy sari information ko collect kar lein phir hum bohayt zayda jaldi he eran kar saakte hein

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is most important that one should understand basics of trading before entering trades. By understanding calculations of using leverage, margin required to open a trade and strategy with money and risk management will certainly help us in succeeding in trading business.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    sab se pahalaya huimain yee kerna chaya ka humain trend dekhna chaya ka kon sa trend chl rha hai perr is per tarde lagani chaya kun ka jab hum is chee zka baray kain nhi janaaty toh humain humainloss honay ka bohat sa chance hain

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New Forex traders when included in Forex trading. so most of them think of Forex as a money-making machine. So my suggestion is for new Forex traders who want to join Forex to prepare your mind first and check your financial position before you start trading. Before I start with my Forex trading to pray. After that I will do the analysis. if the price does issue a new signal. then I open a position. but the price doesn't signal. I will not open a position.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recently decided to start trading, so I have almost zero knowledge. because I think that before starting trading, it is very important to learn first about the basics ...... actually the rules of the learning process are related to all types of businesses or jobs around the world ...... I believe that, if I spend enough time learning and getting as much knowledge as possible, it will help me in the future to establish a good trading platform ..

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, I agree with you completely as you say, but if you allow me to add that it must be everyone who wants to enter the forex market to work to gain knowledge and experience because they are two important and necessary things and not too difficult to get it is through research on the internet you can get knowledge and training for at least a month to be possible to get good experience from the knowledge and basic experience of every successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 462 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)