+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 274 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2733

Thread: What is a trendline?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-15   20:17
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  795 USD

Trend lines are drawn on charts to help predict the general direction of price.It also help to determine good entry and exit point.they also help to see the reversals.

2018-01-24   03:52
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1779 USD

Trendline ek eshara hay hamry lye market ko smjhneka ye hamen marketing k bary men kafi kuch btati hay jis se ham apni trading ko continue rkhty hain k hamen buy krna hay ya sell is men trendline hamari follow krti hy jis se ham loss hasel krne se bach jaty hain

2017-12-15   15:21
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

trend line hoti hai kai market hoti hai jo new trend line set krti hai uske hisab se chalti hai. me bhi trenline use krta hun apni trading ke liye, bs market ek to support line banati hai or ek banti hai resistence line uske hisb se hum sb trader trade krte hai or market se pasie earn krte hai.

2018-01-10   19:26
    Best answer #4

trendline line paise kamane ka bahut accha Tarika Forex mai. bahut saare trader trendline ka use karte hain aur earning karte hain trendline Hoti Hai Jaan market resistance or support Line ki madad se upar Neeche Hoti Hai Kabhi support line Cottage karti hai phir resistance Cottage Karti Hai baar baar ek hi Jagah pe Touch Karke Upar Neeche hoti hai usko Hum trendline kehte hain

2017-12-15   04:04
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you. I think we should must use chart patterns to analyse the Forex trading market. If we will use proper chart patterns then we can analyse the market trend and we can be able to make good profit with Forex trading market.

2018-02-23   20:54
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  795 USD

Trend lines are drawn on charts to help predict the general direction of price.It also help to determine good entry and exit point.they also help to see the reversals.

Senior Member Crabapple is an unknown quantity at this point Crabapple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The collection is certainly a template symbol that shows the actual path that the traffic in our industry, we are able to note in a foreign currency. It is important that any investor on the basis of this particular trend line just industry because we must contribute to handles actual research of the pattern of the collection. It is also very useful for a new investor. can make their choice based on this particular template collection.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ncdswry is an unknown quantity at this point ncdswry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a line drawn over pivot highs or lows under the pivot point to the prevailing direction of value. Unit visual image of support and resistance trend lines.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib4242 is on a distinguished road saqib4242's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho or ya forex tarde ak both acha or both old plat fourm han je han ya tarding line mere samj say bhra han us ko samjhnay kay liya knowledge chiya

Member shilaFX is an unknown quantity at this point shilaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually trend line is market movement. and how to understand market trend, i understand market trend with analyze economic news with flowing H4 chart, because i think H4 chart is help full for understand market long trend.

Senior Member maltaf4040 is an unknown quantity at this point maltaf4040's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trend line is formed when a diagonal line can be drawn between two or more price pivot points. They are commonly used to judge entry and exit investment timing when trading securities.[1] It can also be referred to as a dutch line as it was first used in Holland.

Senior Member sajid ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true that but trend line who makes those who have 15 years experience because they know that candle stick pattern i used demark trend line indicator because in this trend automatic produce the trend lines and also auto produce pivot points , and i read rules of the demark trend line indicator where he is wrote i have 20 year experience in forex and make this one and also he makes trend line on the basis of candle if the lower candles moves same time lower direction two candles and next go up then he make trend line to lower down market must will go down that is true buddies, it is tough to understand but when you do and run this one indicator for one to two year then you can understand all about the trend lines use simple strategy in start that is my message to newbies ok

Banned rohit1106 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit1106's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me trade line kya hai ye to muje nai pata par me sikhana chahu hu. par muje koi nai batata hai kye ye kya hai.

Member gagau is an unknown quantity at this point gagau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although the action cannot, in General, experience the natural tendency of Exchange lines scientist to develop the necessary activities in the future to talk about a trend line analysis carry technical leader. Is an important part of the action.

Senior Member model is an unknown quantity at this point model's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is my opinion that, a trend line is that line that follows the current trend in a currency pair.it will be help to do future actions of a trending currency pair. it is the basic part of technical analysis....................thanks

Member rozak is an unknown quantity at this point rozak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trenline is the most excellent analysis, because trenline it I think it shows a definite market and the wave of trenline that to me is always nice, and 80% should trenline it done in the time frame which is great, because with a large time frame I think it would be better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 274 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)