+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Harmony9

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye indicator history ko dekh kar opportunity ko talashta hai lekin abhi kya ho raha hai wo nahi batata hai aise me to waisa hi mauka jo ki pichle baar mila tha wo kab aaega aur kitne dino baad aaega ye dekhte dekhte hi samay nikal jaega aur kamana mushkil ho jaega.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned Munawar702 is an unknown quantity at this point Munawar702's Avatar
    Thanks
    hye tradergalau,

thank you sharing For indicator..how i can use the indiacator..explains the mehtod of indicator..i am also waiting for your indicator..
    advance thanxxx

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    With this explanation of harmony that looks just exactly like that of the wave and zig zag nature, that meas that all harmonies are just like the momentum forming system, they are just the same thing,. all of the, except for the way the theorist says of them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me yes it is a very nice Indicator., we can know the posibility where the price level will move., and the posibility if it is the harmonic pattern has been occured so we can ready to counter to get some pips as the correction of the price......

Senior Member buysell is an unknown quantity at this point buysell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market repeats continuously and on each time frame. It does not draw anything new and will never draw anything new. It is just important to spot repetitive patterns, in order to remember their past behavior and get alerted on time when they show up next time. Harmonics supports you in this.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I forgot how to use this indicator as I used to use these indicators when I was first time playing in a real account and finally I left it because I was dizzy indicator with so many colors and also a very bright line

Banned erespe is on a distinguished road erespe's Avatar
    A place that unites the two continents and separating of two oceans
    Thanks
    I like this indicator, but i will not use it right now, I just want to learn it, especially to understanding the gartley pattern. It's interesting, thanks guy.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hai tradergalau,
    thanks share your indicator to us...this is good indicator for forex trader...i read this indicator work only timeframe 1 minute and 5 minute...this is indicator work for all pairs too??or only GBp ???this indicator use logic for open trade signal...very amazing...

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've never tried it and I think the indicators are also pretty accurate but I now do not use it anymore, because I like to move move trading computer so that I would long to install the indicator that is why I am now trading without using indicators at all I just use wax alone

Senior Member seethesea is an unknown quantity at this point seethesea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No. Apni parben na ata korte karon market close hoye gele ata korar ar kono system thake na karon ai market apnar ba amar esse moto chole na broker house er kisu niyom royese ja tara mantain kore chole bolei market tader support kore.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

this indicator is simple but not easy to understand. Always use that indicator which gives you clear signal to open a trade and tells you the time to leave the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast