+ Reply to Thread
Page 989 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 987 988 989 990 991 999 1039 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,890 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to use EA. but expert advisor is not good for my view.it will break your confident and your confident will going to decrease if you are using ea.so please do not use ea and just try to trade with your own self.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antorsaha10 is an unknown quantity at this point antorsaha10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use EA (robot) and manual trading but is not factor the main factor is what you learn about Forex.It is very important subject than EA (robot) and manual trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member moonzfriend is an unknown quantity at this point moonzfriend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA's plan alone for a abbreviate time afore they fail. There're a few that plan but accomplish profits in the baby so they will not plan in the continued run, either. Manual trading may assume bit cutting but with backbone and bags of demo, you can accomplish some appropriate profit.

Banned likun is an unknown quantity at this point likun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not think it is a good idea to use robot in trading , it would be good if we do this business manually at that we can use the trick and we can analyze the market . we can also use the stop loss.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For i don't like to use forex robot because i don't believe in it, i want to trade forex market by myself. Forex robot is very good for traders who don't have a lot of experience in this market, they still makr profit with them.

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is called over confidence in our part. This is usually brought about by the human emotions that tends to always incite us to take higher risks just because we are already making profits from forex trading.

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is called over confidence in our part. This is usually brought about by the human emotions that tends to always incite us to take higher risks just because we are already making profits from forex trading.

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the EAs is worth as muchs as systems worth something and the others part of equations are clients who are using the robot and there are few robots who're fire and to forget the type of the Eas !!

Senior Member Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my dear trader i guess that manual transaction are the best because the are they are based on analyse and economics news not like robot system they stred make you loss your money win that market change

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeees...Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading.What is your opinion about these condition?? Do you like, to trade with manual trading or using EA and why do you like to use one of them? Share your opinion and experienes here..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 989 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 987 988 989 990 991 999 1039 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)