+ Reply to Thread
Page 988 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 488 888 938 978 986 987 988 989 990 998 1038 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,880 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member super580 is an unknown quantity at this point super580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe with regard to forex robots and additionally I recognize indeed there usually are a number of successful forex robots available to you used by a little bit of traders. Truly the only good thing regarding with robots is the fact that the two feel no emotion at almost all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have experimenting with EA for a long time and i found that its not suitable for me or for the all new trader . I always says that we must stay away for it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will choose to trade with manually, because i can not gain experience in trading. i feel lazy and boring when using robot. forex market is always change so we should continue to evaluate and continue to make improvements in our trade. we also can change our strategy to make it suitable with market. but it not easy to change robot.

Member hassane is on a distinguished road hassane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i like ti use EA for my trading account because when i trade by EA i will make more deals and perfect deals with no wrong and i can make a free time and learn other strategies while the EA work for me .

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by losip View Post
    Basically dude I like to trading in forex manually cause i don't believe robot trading cause robot can make more mistake in trading which is the main reason for make loss in forex so I'm trying to avoid always in my trading.
    I agree with you a lot of traders prefer trading manual trading is better than using a robot or Expert. Expert because there are many non-programmed on the news so much because of losing

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    I learn a lot in my manual trading that is the one reason I am enjoying my trading everyday. Trading manually will bring me closer to the market and in that way I can understand and analyze it better for a successful point entry.
    i like to trade manually because this increase my skills to facing the market and learn how to depend on my self but robot need to be the connection work all time and if the computer turn off you will lose it and you can close any trade it work on it

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Go here https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...d-On-MT5-Forum
    or here
    You will find more EAs, but you should test them one by one and choose the best EA for you.
    Each trader have their on taste when it comes to choosing the best EA for themselves.

Junior Member moneyexpress is an unknown quantity at this point moneyexpress's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear all,
    Currently I have no idea about EA/robot trading.
    Definitely I want like to use manual trading. So, i can easily use SL and TP.

Junior Member mujeeb78 is an unknown quantity at this point mujeeb78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always trading manually based on fundamental and technical study because robot woke on technical basis only

Senior Member losip is an unknown quantity at this point losip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically dude I like to trading in forex manually cause i don't believe robot trading cause robot can make more mistake in trading which is the main reason for make loss in forex so I'm trying to avoid always in my trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 988 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 488 888 938 978 986 987 988 989 990 998 1038 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)