+ Reply to Thread
Page 984 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 484 884 934 974 982 983 984 985 986 994 1034 ... LastLast
Results 9,831 to 9,840 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member prodip is an unknown quantity at this point prodip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think manual trading is great for this business at that time we can use our knowledge and experience to get a good profit from this business , it may not be a good idea to use robot for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxguru007 is an unknown quantity at this point fxguru007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always like manual trading than robot. robot just work on the basis of fixed strategy and does not realize news and fundamental analysis. For that reasons when market moves on the basis of fundamental analysis robot can not work properly. But sometimes robot make a good amount of profit. But it can cause loss of whole account at any time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mtec View Post
    yes, we can not got any of the experience using the forex robot, the forex robot also good for the trader who want to got the part income only, but for the trader who want to trading for living or full time trading, they must use the manual trading to collect the experience and knowledge
    ye ap ne abhut he point wali baat ki ha k ager hum aik robotic system use kerte hain for the trading then ye highly possible ha k robots may be even hum ko profit de ga lekan hum kabhi bhi experience gain ekr paeen gein trading k leye
    so better yehe hoga k manual way adapt kia jaye for the trading

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eliash55 View Post
    i do not prefer for EA.so i want's that it clearly.please you tell me all purpose for our forex trading business.what are things i know that .its have needed 100% confident and also needed forex trading concentrate and also known for forex trading forex related basic knowledge.
    I do not dare wear because kekhawaturan EA robot can not I set it up properly, especially if in turn we like fate and surrender fully to fund our working robot according to the program that makes it, but it is doubtful that the market situation has changed from day to day can be robot is no longer appropriate for the moment we want to use it

Senior Member mtec is an unknown quantity at this point mtec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, we can not got any of the experience using the forex robot, the forex robot also good for the trader who want to got the part income only, but for the trader who want to trading for living or full time trading, they must use the manual trading to collect the experience and knowledge

Banned eliash55 is an unknown quantity at this point eliash55's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not prefer for EA.so i want's that it clearly.please you tell me all purpose for our forex trading business.what are things i know that .its have needed 100% confident and also needed forex trading concentrate and also known for forex trading forex related basic knowledge.

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne start main EA use kia tha par mujhe is ka sirf nuqsaan he hua ya shaid mujhee use karna na aya hoi ga mere khial main humain bas manual trading he karni chhaye kion ke is tarha hum apni marzi se trades lagaty hian aor ziada p[rofit be kama aakty hian

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What is your opinion about these condition? Do you like to trade with manual trading or using EA and why do you like to use one of them? Share your opinion and experienes here...
    Manual trading and trading using the robot, both aimed to find profit. There are many successful traders using the robot, but some are managed by persisting with the way the manual trading. Currently, I want to continue to refine my strategy manually, but I would not rule out my atrategi formulate it into a robot ea.

Banned forexchamp is on a distinguished road forexchamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What is your opinion about these condition? Do you like to trade with manual trading or using EA and why do you like to use one of them? Share your opinion and experienes here...
    sir me to kabhi ne ye pasand nahi karunga ke me EA (ROBOT) trading ko use karun magar han me manually trade karna pasand karta hun aur wo be kar be raha hun

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Manual or Robot? Hm, select manual aja dech gan .. Because if the manual, we would feel more real than what we are trading just use robots, or investment to the PAMM .. And if the trading loss because of the manual, it's better for me than the loss due to the robot .. It is true, the robot we only do light work. Simply buy a VPS, then plug the robot dech. I chose the manual, for those who choose a robot that's up to him. Maybe he would prefer a robot pake .. I also love sich, but prefer the manual ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 984 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 484 884 934 974 982 983 984 985 986 994 1034 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)