+ Reply to Thread
Page 980 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 480 880 930 970 978 979 980 981 982 990 1030 ... LastLast
Results 9,791 to 9,800 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don`t ever count those that uses EAs as a trader, i sees them to be market participants, Many things are happening in trading Forex, but the best way to be at the edge of the market is to trade by yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alaminas is an unknown quantity at this point alaminas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your question, I have not experienced the trading with EA. But when he learned A_Z about forex then he should try the EA trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very important for us.Actually robot is the combination of software.Which can worked a indicator.It can not proper signal or trade everyday.i like manually trade.It is the best,It is specially best beginner.Because they can earn more knowledge from it

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi friend i never like to use any robot for forex trading , i always like to trade with manual because robot can not give me perfect trade all sitioun

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am now still manually because I have not found a suitable robot for me.
    because I am still a beginner.
    if I have advanced, I would choose the robot.It's better doing our own trading then we relied on EA because many people got big losses because of EA too. And we can't fix
    anything if we used EA and we lost in there.

Senior Member mariyadaif is an unknown quantity at this point mariyadaif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both of them have a diffrent adventages and disadventages because when you traede manually you have to control your emotion but you dont need in case of robot and the robot they take the order that we are put them ont it and open position without any emotion

Senior Member nini is an unknown quantity at this point nini's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to use guide trading so I can understand about forex trading very first prior to I utilized expert advisor. I ever study which expert advisor is for expert trader sole it's true. Due to the fact I looked there are numerous traders. Novice traders whom suffered larger losses soon after used expert advisor.

Junior Member mizan456642 is an unknown quantity at this point mizan456642's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading.i also believe there are many robots which are doing great in this business though most of them are paid ones. So, its better to go for manual trading and improve your trading skills by this.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the traders don t use the robot for the trading it is not the 100 percent sure that the traders can earn the more money rather then the robot it is not the best for the traders

Banned didir88 is an unknown quantity at this point didir88's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer the manual trading, EA sometimes can not work optimally because EA did not have a reasonable, relying on the logic of the EA's maker. Better to trade with the manual, that was a hard work and basicly from our studying and our confident, this is just my personal opinion my friend.. . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 980 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 480 880 930 970 978 979 980 981 982 990 1030 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)