+ Reply to Thread
Page 979 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the best automated trading is not at all .. But I like the trading manual and rely on myself in circulation, even if I did not have much experience and Robort better but no matter how automated trading profits achieved in the end will go easily and will not write any merchant experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aalul is an unknown quantity at this point aalul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by uknim View Post
    Forex robot may be the answer for human traders to trade with out emotions but still trading in manual manner is the best because we are able to experience the real movements of the market. Remember that when it comes to developing our skill and experience in trading live trading manually is the best option for us.
    I think the two things we want to develop it is to manually develop trading skills that will improve our individual skills in the pursuit of profit but the robot ea is also a profit opportunity that was done automatically and I have heard many success stories in getting profit by using robot, what is your choice?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned talebdpmg is an unknown quantity at this point talebdpmg's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to do manual trading. I have no clear idea about Forex robot. Is it free or has to spend money to buy a Forex robot? What its performance and how they trade? I think manual trading better than Forex robot.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to use manual trading, not to use robot.Because man creates robot, not robot creates man.So why will i use robot? God has given us hand,head,brain, thinking power.We everyone should utilize our brain.A man using his brain can be more rich than using robot.I think using robot is not a legal work as most of the traders don't know how to use robot.moreover, if we are able to trade effectively and efficiently,why will we use a robot as it may also make a huge loss.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex currency exchange trading robots are actually a bad idea for the newcomers in forex trading because newbies cannot apply it effectively. The main thing is that newbies need to start trading forex with manual trading.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use manual trading to trade..
    because i really rely on myself doing trade..i dont trust robot which sometimes can be wrong..
    and also,if i use manual trading,i can fix it,if i trade wrongly..

Member wahidaaa is an unknown quantity at this point wahidaaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The real beauty of the Forex trading is that we should trade for ourselves by looking at the market conditions and studying different analysis/Data by the experts.The robots are handicapped because they do not have the eyes and earns to listen and see the happenings across the globe and they only understand the charts and the curves.So the real force and the power of the forex lies in the manual trading and not the EA or robotic trading.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For newbies who don't know how to trade but need to earn right away while they are learning ... can use robots by funding their accounts with their own money and be at ease while learning. However, once learned no trader would prefer robots or EAs over manual trading ... manual trading is always the best form despite the long wait for trades and all that. No robot ... no matter how good it is ... can compete manual trading, in my opinion. However, there are other options ... auto-trading softwares can do better but they are not robots but an expert trading your account connected to multiple accounts over a shared network.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    We don't especially like to use almost any EA Trading program offered in Fx trading alternatively I'd like to use the standard analysis manufactured by the actual person and this is one way I must proceed the investing in Fx trading.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    This is very important for us.Actually robot is the combination of software.Which can worked a indicator.It can not proper signal or trade everyday.i like manually trade.It is the best,It is specially best beginner.Because they can earn more knowledge from it
    Actually bot is a software that can interlink to function as an AI. Anyway bot is only good as its operator. The best way to have a good bot is to try to learn how to program yourself. the more you know how to program the more you earn since now you can do what you want in forex trading by just programing a bot that will going to do that for you. I really like to earn money in forex trading and my main goal is always to create my own bot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 979 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)