+ Reply to Thread
Page 966 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 964 965 966 967 968 976 1016 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member sourav is an unknown quantity at this point sourav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the market which have same nature or some changes in them. The point is, try some EAs and you will know the result. In my opinion, EA will wipe your account at one stage. So, its better to go for manual trading and improve your trading skills by this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akashghurde is an unknown quantity at this point akashghurde's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like manual trading because it gives me more experienc in forex trading and also gives more profit in the forex rather than robot and i think we have to do manual trading because if you do wrong coding of robot then it may give margin call..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saad View Post
    I think the trader should trade mannualy and should avoid the use of EA or robots, beacuse in start they benifit the trader but in long terms they make losses.
    we cant ban a trader want to using manual or robot. if they feel confident with one of them so we must appreciate.
    indeed manual is better than robot, but if we mastering in MQL progrmming maybe we can make some robot and we can trade with the robot. i think the both are earn some knowledge too.

Member Busy420 is an unknown quantity at this point Busy420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What is your opinion about these condition? Do you like to trade with manual trading or using EA and why do you like to use one of them? Share your opinion and experienes here...

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never use to trade EA robots, i only trade with my plan , & its more profitable than robots.

Member earningway is an unknown quantity at this point earningway's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accept approved both, manually or with EA.

The a lot of important for me is.. how to barter well, because by compassionate the trading itself we accept been able to accretion pips by pips

Banned Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey guy. I'm still trading manually, and I feel very comfortable with themy strategy that I use. of course, when you use a robot to trade, we should know know how a robot trade exacly. It could be a good tool if the trader but if you have enough time to sit in front of the screen, do it without a robot

Senior Member mostak is an unknown quantity at this point mostak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Concerning tested out either, yourself and also by using EA.
    A vey important to do is definitely.. ways to commerce perfectly, for the reason that by way of comprehension a stock trading on its own we've been qualified to get pips by way of pips.

Junior Member urmy is an unknown quantity at this point urmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is real a working ea then why people needs to learning on 9-5 job. Why brim enterprise, community buffet works scheming this much.. serum banks, corporate business department reverse ease hires trader to trade their balance? Are they an serine? Or they don't copulate some it

Senior Member abdelmouman is an unknown quantity at this point abdelmouman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont try to invest my moneywith the robot until now all what i know about the robot is not a super business to invest with it because in the most of times robot lose all what they make in the last deal and i prefer to trade manually

+ Reply to Thread
Page 966 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 964 965 966 967 968 976 1016 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)