+ Reply to Thread
Page 958 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 956 957 958 959 960 968 1008 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member alu is an unknown quantity at this point alu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in forex robots because this robots does not make a forex trade. If you want to use robots, dont waste your time and find a proper and managing trade for yourself. Many trader want to work with their own analysis and i am one of them and this is the reason we keep all the information up to date. while, in robot, we cant do that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member betarf is an unknown quantity at this point betarf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i like to use the robot better than manual trading because the robot will trade with no mistake and the robot can make deals for 24/5 , some traders say robot failed , it is really true because the strategy failed but if there is a good strategy the robot will give a good result better than human trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shakeelahmed is an unknown quantity at this point shakeelahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always prefer to trade forex manually but few days back my friend has let me know about a person from Egypt namely Youseff who had earn 10,00,000$ from 100$ in just 2-days using an EA / Robot then i decided to search for the ea / robot he is using however i still prefer manual trading because automated trading can let you earn but can't let you learn and after trading for long time with EA / Robot you will be at the same position where you started from in knowledge.

Member shandha is an unknown quantity at this point shandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is better than usa (EA). Because manual trading is come from various mental idea and process very quickly. MT (Manual Trading) is based analysis and study and have confidence on our skills and abilities.

Member Kalathiya Kishan is an unknown quantity at this point Kalathiya Kishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know kishore is a good trader as well as a good mentor. you have just mentioned the name.
    can you please share the robot.

Banned relaxedtrading is an unknown quantity at this point relaxedtrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not like to use those EA and for me it is preferable to trade manually and setting my targets and stops too better than an EA because there is some brokers don't allow them and if you made some profit they can cancell it if you have a profitable EA

Banned fahadtoforextrade001 is an unknown quantity at this point fahadtoforextrade001's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like manual trading , because forex trading business is really a risky business . and robot is not a good trader , because in my opinion robot is maximum time loss my capital , so i like manual trade.

Senior Member forexunion is on a distinguished road forexunion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What is your opinion about these condition? Do you like to trade with manual trading or using EA and why do you like to use one of them? Share your opinion and experienes here...
    nhai me to EA yaani robot trading ko kabhi be kisi ko be karne ko nahi kahunga is se nuqsaan hi hota hai to nuqsaan karne se behtar ye nahi ke hm khud se apne mind se hi trade karen

Junior Member darkrider is an unknown quantity at this point darkrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA cant be a option to trade in forex market rather than blowing account as EA is mechanical and cant judge market sentiment or any fundamental change and maximum EA does scalping which cant be fruitful in the long run.

Junior Member raselprodhan is an unknown quantity at this point raselprodhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a discussion about Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading? within the General Trading Forum section, where you will Open discussion on all aspects of trading and short-term investing.; Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What is your opinion about these condition? Do you like to trade with manual trading or using EA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 958 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 956 957 958 959 960 968 1008 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)