+ Reply to Thread
Page 939 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 937 938 939 940 941 949 989 1039 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,390 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Junior Member anondo8 is an unknown quantity at this point anondo8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally i like to use manual trading but sometimes it's very helpful using a ea (robot) .Because when i don't understand what to do now a robot helps me then very much.So i must want to say that a robot is very helpful. So that i always use a robot when trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samsumit View Post
    i would to like to refer EA robot instead of manual trading because it is required less timing for doing any time in the market,we are done this thing by manually then it will become quite difficult for the trader.
    like me broif indeed there is an expert who can help us make the profit, why not try it because in fact ea will be perfect when we can set up well-adjusted to market conditions.too many people have said about the weakness of the expert, but I would not do it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samsumit is an unknown quantity at this point samsumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would to like to refer EA robot instead of manual trading because it is required less timing for doing any time in the market,we are done this thing by manually then it will become quite difficult for the trader.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by disc8 View Post
    I do not like forex robots at all. I think this is a myth. If somebody has no guts to make pips some days this person is not able to profit any forex helper tool.The autotrading criteria differ greatly, however they are mostly based on technical analysis.
    an error that says an expert does not generate profit because they are too often just rely on them without doing an update on the robot itself.A good robot should be adjusted to market conditions is not always the same

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the manual and the EA robot both are of different kinds but what actually matters is that whats is your way of trading and what are your strategies of trading. if you have good strategies bohat robots work for u .

Senior Member mizanur8855 is an unknown quantity at this point mizanur8855's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not want to depend on robots, it's true sometime it's worked but we should depend on robot. just think if it is really worked all time, the man who made it hi/she will be billion er.

Senior Member fximran is an unknown quantity at this point fximran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new trader. I have no Ida EA (robot) automatic trade. I do my trade manual.

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer manual trading.because it will improve your skill to be a good trader.I dont like using bots to use my account

Senior Member hilman is an unknown quantity at this point hilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact I can not believe even now that there is automatic ticker achieve profits continuously and I am always better to work myself, because the trading manual can determine for yourself what you do through your analysis

Senior Member mlkusman is an unknown quantity at this point mlkusman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many EA's in the market which have same nature or some changes in them.but I think the Robot contains strategies not change but the market changes so much manual is much more effectiv.forex then he should try the EA trading. I don't suggest a beginner to start trading with EA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 939 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 937 938 939 940 941 949 989 1039 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)