+ Reply to Thread
Page 890 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 888 889 890 891 892 900 940 990 ... LastLast
Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member akkas is an unknown quantity at this point akkas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many EA's in the market which have same nature or some changes in them.So i like both.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asifch is an unknown quantity at this point asifch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many EA's in the market which have same nature or some changes in them. The point is, try some EAs and you will know the result. In my opinion, EA will wipe your account at one stage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rube is an unknown quantity at this point rube's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view robots are the best assistant of human but, they are not so effective like humans. So, I always prefer to trade manually with my own idea but, I also take helps from robots and I think every beginners like me should trade manually. Because, it will help them to achieve more trading knowledge and experience.

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well many traders robot trading karte hain but maine kabhi bhi robot trading nahi ki hai main ne hamesha manual trading he ki hai or acha profit earn kiya hai, robot trading ko understand karna kafi difficult hota hai to agar humare pass achi strategy and experience hai to humain manual trading he karni chahye.

Senior Member Awaischamp is on a distinguished road Awaischamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont use ea (robot) trading i do only the manual trading in the forex because manual trading really pays better and good to you and you are trusted yourself in the forex.

Senior Member lill is an unknown quantity at this point lill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders like to use manual trading and educated traders like to use EA in trading. What is your opinion about these condition?

Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can make EA by myself...if necessary..
    manual trading is a good way to develop, grow up our skills and ability..

Senior Member fairy is an unknown quantity at this point fairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not at all, forex trading only can be useful for us if we do trading with our own mind and thinking and by doing manual trading , otherwise expert adviser or any other robots may make our accounts null in no time...

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade using a robot, but the robot has not been getting good, because I do not have much time to make trades, manual. I want to relax while enjoying the benefits of trading each day

Senior Member kamal8 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some EA's in the marketplace which feature identical nature or some changes in them. The saucer is, try many EAs and you faculty see the conclusion. In my belief, EA testament rub your chronicle at one arrange. So, its outmatch to go for recitation trading and turn your trading skills by this....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 890 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 888 889 890 891 892 900 940 990 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)