+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 581 981 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member naeemsibtain has a spectacular aura about naeemsibtain has a spectacular aura about naeemsibtain has a spectacular aura about naeemsibtain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i get help from indicators and also from the robot sometimes but i trade manually because in this way i learn and get experience more so these help me in the future so i prefer to trade manual not use any robot for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naeemsibtain For This Useful Post:

rabia500 (2013-10-19)

Member mkbhatti is an unknown quantity at this point mkbhatti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu koi bhi rebot nahi use karta na hi mujhy yeh achy lagty han main mannualy trading ko like karta hon or yeh reboot trading say boht hi achi hai ap agar khud trad karo gay tu ap ko ziad faida ho ga or agar loss hoa tu dukh bhi nahi ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nucleardamn is an unknown quantity at this point nucleardamn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think EA is best in trading it may give you profit but it can wipe you out and can cause a big loss better you should relay on you own skill

Senior Member umar5484 is on a distinguished road umar5484's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar wasay to auto system ho bhot hi best hota hai par kuch person asay b hota hain jo manual treading karna like kartay hain aur wo sara sara din isi par hi beathay rehay hain aur kam kartay rehtay hain aur may to zayada tar robot system ho hi like karta hon kun k may ik student hon aur jab free hota han to is par kam karta hon aur agar is may auto system na ho to maray leah is may treading karna bhot mushkal ho jay aur na hi may is say kuch earning kar paon.
    Don't forget to say thank

Senior Member teresaarz is an unknown quantity at this point teresaarz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA robots can provide you an melody roughly market point but not help in option because forex mart is not a grounds or predefined show market is transfer stance measure to abstraction, robots are predefined programs so they cannot reasoning flow industry business so manual trading is amended than EA robots.

Senior Member lajer147 is an unknown quantity at this point lajer147's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use them in the correct way but now i manual trading because i am not an expert to use ea robots without any attempt to develop themselves, because it depends on the EA robot.

Senior Member pal123 is an unknown quantity at this point pal123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading karte waqt bohat log EA robot ka used karte hai ,
    because ek to ye automatic hota hai or dusra is se daily bohat sare trade order karke more earning bhi daily kar sakte hai.
    but kuch robot repaint and loss dene wale hote hai.
    forex trading me kud ke experiance and skilled se manually trading karna sabse best mana jata hai,EA robot se bhi accha.

Member saif136 is an unknown quantity at this point saif136's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm plant a originator in forex trading. There prow i would suchlike to swop my own and gert get in the market. So i favor manual trading more than using an EA. I person also use EAs. But they did not render very close results so now i'm position with practice trading.

Banned divo is an unknown quantity at this point divo's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my oppinion, you stated and the other is that you gain experience only when you trade by yourself. If you use EA or robots for your trading then you will no gain any kind of experience to yourself.better use manual trading and learn technical and fundamental, because I think trading robot only for experienced traders, they said trading robot also requires a certain time, Green pips, guy.

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the manual trading.robot could cause big loss.i usually like the manual trading.manual trading could give us a lot of experience and can make our career.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 581 981 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)